Images for dictionary

Started by Seze, May 19, 2010, 11:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

I'm getting ready to add images to the dictionary, but I am going to need some help on this one.  What I am going to need are images that would go well with the different entries in the dictionary.  I am currently working on a website that would allow you to upload pictures to the dictionary database.  Until I get the site done, start collecting any images you find that you think would go well with the dictionary.  You can post them here if you want as well in the meantime.

Irayo,

Seze

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Yayo

Did this ever go forward? :-\ I haven't noticed any images in the latest dictionaries. I do like the idea though.  ;D

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Seze

Quote from: Yayo on October 06, 2011, 03:09:07 AM
Did this ever go forward? :-\ I haven't noticed any images in the latest dictionaries. I do like the idea though.  ;D

There hasn't really been anything new in about a year.  I've just been way too busy with work.  Things are finally starting to slow down a bit for me, so maybe this winter I can start playing with it again.  But to answer your question, no, nothing ever came of this.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Yayo

If you're going to start in winter, that will be the summer school holidays for me and I'd have plenty of time to contribute, if you needed it.  :D

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95