Learn Na'vi iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad App - beta v0.6.1

Started by Seze, January 11, 2010, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 23, 2010, 11:19:34 PM
Seze needs your UDID to make sure you are provisioned to run the beta builds.

EDIT: Ironically I got the same error :P Seze?

Sänumeyu, try downloading this version

Tirea Aean, PM me your UDID and I will add you to my list

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Mako

Seze

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 23, 2010, 11:40:04 PM
Irayo ma tsmuké(?). Working now.

It would actually be tsmukan, didn't really think the name through completely when I picked it, oh well...

Mako

Oeyä sap'alute ma tsmukan.

EDIT: Fixed.

Seze

Mako

Zenite

So far it looks just fantastic :D

Can't wait to the next Beta :D

By the way Seze, are you thinking of creating a website/blog for this app?

Seze

Quote from: Zenite on January 24, 2010, 01:28:38 PM
By the way Seze, are you thinking of creating a website/blog for this app?

I do have plans for one.  I have learnnaviapp.com for the domain, but I haven't gotten around to actually building a site there yet.  In time...

Maweya tswonyu

would love to be a beta tester on this, its a damned good idea...
"You are like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do" - Neytiri Te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"All energy is borrowed, and one day you have to give it back."

Na'rìng

Can I make the website? Please?

Does the server support PHP? If so, what version? How about databases, like MySQL? Those are the only questions I need to start creating the website!

So what do think? Can I make the site?
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Seze

Quote from: Na'rìng on January 24, 2010, 02:40:35 PM
Can I make the website? Please?

Does the server support PHP? If so, what version? How about databases, like MySQL? Those are the only questions I need to start creating the website!

So what do think? Can I make the site?

It does support PHP (Version 5), and MySQL.  I have no problems letting other people build the website, makes my life easier.

Na'rìng

IRAYO! :D :D :D

Ok now I need to know what pages in the website... Like a forum, downloads, accounts, etc. I need it exact, because then I know how I will program the website.

Irayo, Na'rìng.
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Miyapxi

As soon as I get my computer up and running again I'll start getting to work on some programming.

What do you want me to start with Seze?

Seze

Quote from: Na'rìng on January 24, 2010, 03:39:24 PM
IRAYO! :D :D :D

Ok now I need to know what pages in the website... Like a forum, downloads, accounts, etc. I need it exact, because then I know how I will program the website.

Irayo, Na'rìng.

To be honest, I haven't really thought that much about the website.  The only thing I do know is that I would like it to resemble some of the other iPhone App websites that are out there.  Also, there is a slight chance that the website might exist for other Apps designed for different platforms, since I thought I saw somebody interested in making an Android App, and I offered to share the site with them.  Other than that, I leave it up to you or anybody else that wants to help out with the site or the App in general. 

If anybody wants to help with the development of the App, the coding part, send me a PM and I can add you to the Development Team.  This is an open-source project for our community so any help at all is welcome.  The project is hosted on on Google Code (link). 

Txonyä'ite

It looks great so far. Irayo for your hard work!

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

This is starting to look great! Can't wait to see a complete dictionary :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Nume fpi sänume

Almost makes me sad I dont have an Iphone. Almost.

Apxakllte

Seze

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 25, 2010, 11:50:00 PM
Almost makes me sad I dont have an Iphone. Almost.

You could always go for the iPod Touch...  ;)

Seze

Quote from: Apxakllte on January 26, 2010, 01:39:16 AM
Is there still room for beta testers?

Yeah, I'm bumping up the number of testers I am allowing, so there is plenty of room.  Just send me a PM with your UDID and what device you are using. 

I was planning on releasing 0.1.2 today, but I still have a small bug in the dictionary searching.  I've been really happy with the progress so far otherwise.  Spent many hours over the past couple of days trying to get things to animate the way I wanted, and if my iPhone was self aware, it would have been fearing for its life.  I was getting rather frustrated at times.  The next beta should be out in the next 24 hours or so. 

Until then, I need to get some sleep...