Learn Na'vi iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad App - beta v0.6.1

Started by Seze, January 11, 2010, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Quote from: Notorious on March 10, 2010, 02:27:01 PM
Oh crap, have been waiting for an answer here but I noticed that my reply must have bugged and not been sent xD
Anyways I have some trouble installing the application, it says "Signer not valid" or something like that.
Does my iPod have to be Jailbreaked?
Help would be really appreciated :D

lavlav

Irayo
Notorious

Provisioning can be a real pain some times.  Tier one support is to try to delete everything then try to install the provisioning profile first then the App last.  If that still doesn't fix it, then there may be a problem with your UDID in my beta testers list.  If step one didn't fix it, send me a PM with your UDID in it so I can verify it on my list.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Mako

I'm finally back Seze. Sorry for the long inactivity. I'll download the latest build when I get home.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Ok... something just happened in my life and I might end up subscribing to the ADC! What that means is that I can help you write the iPhone App! There's nothing definitive in there but if it happen, it's going to happen in the next one or two weeks.

What do you think Seze? Want an other pair of hands  ::)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Seze

Quote from: Kawazoe on March 11, 2010, 01:53:04 PM
Ok... something just happened in my life and I might end up subscribing to the ADC! What that means is that I can help you write the iPhone App! There's nothing definitive in there but if it happen, it's going to happen in the next one or two weeks.

What do you think Seze? Want an other pair of hands  ::)

I would love another pair of hands.  Thats the whole reason why I made the project open-source in the first place.  Though, I have yet to actually get any help on the actual software part of the development.  Send me a PM with your google account email address in it and I will add you to the project.

Astare

Do you still have spaces for testers? Would really like to help if you have!  :)

Eanikran

Irayo seze. This is looking awesome.
Oe noticed nga took the practice and phrasebook buttons out, will those be added at a later date?

Maweya tswonyu

kaltxì ma Seze.
just noticed a bug on the search function on the app. when you look at the search results and select one of the options at the bottom of the screen (N, PN, V etc.), bars like the ones you see on the dictionary list appear and hover over the text. unfortunately, i don't know how to get screenshots off of my iPod, so i can't show you.  >:( it's not a major bug, but i thought i should let you know as it might cause problems in later versions.

P.S. irayo for the app  ;D
"You are like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do" - Neytiri Te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"All energy is borrowed, and one day you have to give it back."

swiräk

hold the home button and the button on the top.

Seze

Quote from: Maweya tswayonsiyu on March 15, 2010, 02:56:13 PM
kaltxì ma Seze.
just noticed a bug on the search function on the app. when you look at the search results and select one of the options at the bottom of the screen (N, PN, V etc.), bars like the ones you see on the dictionary list appear and hover over the text. unfortunately, i don't know how to get screenshots off of my iPod, so i can't show you.  >:( it's not a major bug, but i thought i should let you know as it might cause problems in later versions.

P.S. irayo for the app  ;D

Bug indeed.  Irayo for reporting it...

Seze

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on March 14, 2010, 10:28:45 PM
Irayo seze. This is looking awesome.
Oe noticed nga took the practice and phrasebook buttons out, will those be added at a later date?

At some point yes, but not in the near future.  I've been trying to get a version built that I can submit to the App Store sometime soon.  I haven't been able to work on the App much lately, I'm in the process of switching jobs right now.  Once I get settled into my new job, I should be able to get back to coding on the project...

swiräk

I hope its possible to change the UDID:
i got a new Iphone with the udid:
e60ed1e641f3a45cd4b14725f15f724f28b8c036

edit: sry forget it. It works

edit2: sry again. I correct myself. It doesnt work. "unknown failure"
I think its because of my new device

Seze

Quote from: Pharno on March 26, 2010, 02:20:13 PM

That would be a likely assessment.  I still have a few slots left if you want me to add your device to the list for the next release.

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Seze on March 27, 2010, 09:36:41 AM
Quote from: Pharno on March 26, 2010, 02:20:13 PM

That would be a likely assessment.  I still have a few slots left if you want me to add your device to the list for the next release.

I sent you an email with my udid number and version of my itouch. when will I be able to use it?

swiräk

seze: Im already on your list, but only with my old device. Is it not possible to change my udid?

Seze

Quote from: Pharno on March 27, 2010, 12:58:52 PM
seze: Im already on your list, but only with my old device. Is it not possible to change my udid?

I can't remove the old one and then add the new one in its place.  Once added, there is no removing a device and then getting the spot back.  I still have some spots left so I can add the second device if you want me to.

swiräk

If its long til the realease, and its okay for you, Id like to. If not, I can wait. I can look up the words at dictnavi.de

Maweya tswonyu

so Seze, how's the release version of the app coming on? can we expect a release in the next few weeks, or is it still a while away?
"You are like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do" - Neytiri Te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"All energy is borrowed, and one day you have to give it back."

Seze

Quote from: Maweya tswonyu on March 27, 2010, 05:10:49 PM
so Seze, how's the release version of the app coming on? can we expect a release in the next few weeks, or is it still a while away?

That is a good question.  I haven't done much since the last release, been busy getting my new server up and running.  I am going to try to do something this weekend.

Things to do
-Switch to new wordlist (Provided by Tuiq, based on Taronyu's dictionary)
-Convert "Na'vi in a Nutshell" to iPhone format
-Convert "Na'vi Pocket Guide" to iPhone format

I think once I get these things done, I will be ready to start the App Store approval process.

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Seze on March 27, 2010, 06:16:05 PM
Quote from: Maweya tswonyu on March 27, 2010, 05:10:49 PM

That is a good question.  I haven't done much since the last release, been busy getting my new server up and running.  I am going to try to do something this weekend.

Things to do
-Switch to new wordlist (Provided by Tuiq, based on Taronyu's dictionary)
-Convert "Na'vi in a Nutshell" to iPhone format
-Convert "Na'vi Pocket Guide" to iPhone format

I think once I get these things done, I will be ready to start the App Store approval process.

good to hear it! I'm looking forward to the release!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Seze

It looks like I won't be using the Pocket Guide at this point.  Just saw that it was removed from the main site for now due to being outdated...