Learn Na'vi iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad App - beta v0.6.1

Started by Seze, January 11, 2010, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Should be the exact same as before.  Especially the part about getting your device registered with me first. No ipads can run v0.3.0, btw.  I have to recompile the app again with iPad UDIDs first.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Col Quaritch

I'll pop you that pm with the number for my pad tomorrow for tonite we play with it.

Ateyo te Kellett

Im using it every day, but i am rarely conected to a Wi-Fi network

Col Quaritch

Quote from: Seze on April 04, 2010, 04:36:07 PM
Should be the exact same as before.  Especially the part about getting your device registered with me first. No ipads can run v0.3.0, btw.  I have to recompile the app again with iPad UDIDs first.

the udid apparently isnt accessed the same as iphone or ipod and I havent found any info on the web it keeps trying to direct me to ipod instead ipad info. anyone know how I can get this info so I can pm Seze those numbers for my Ipad?

Col Quaritch

never mind I'm a bleeping moron number to come real soon (stupid navi your affecting my mind now)

Maweya tswonyu

In a desperate attempt to keep this from going off the first project page, I offer this question:

ma Seze, what's happening with the app? is it getting any closer to the App Store?
"You are like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do" - Neytiri Te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"All energy is borrowed, and one day you have to give it back."

Mako

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've heard anything concerning this app.

Eywayä lì'u

Yeah, i'm really hoping for a new major update soon!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Maweyatan

oe kop! oeyä yawne nerume lu ftolang!  :'(

~Maweyatan

Seze

I have not forgotten about this project, though it has seen very little of my time lately.  I'm involved in a startup and we have a huge deadline coming up next week.  I can try to get an updated version out later this week, though the only change would be an update to the word list. 

Maweyatan

Seze

In the meantime, if any of the people on my beta testers list want to beta test the iPhone os 4.0 beta, send  me a PM and I'll give you a download link and some instructions. I'm running 4.0 myself and i will warn you that it is a bit buggy...

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Seze on April 28, 2010, 08:25:10 AM
In the meantime, if any of the people on my beta testers list want to beta test the iPhone os 4.0 beta, send  me a PM and I'll give you a download link and some instructions. I'm running 4.0 myself and i will warn you that it is a bit buggy...

I've already tried v0.3.0 and it worked quite nicely on OS 4.0 (beta 1 and 2). If you did some changed, I'd love to check them out ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Col Quaritch

sent my Ipad info still waiting for my magic link  8)

Neytiri Na'Vi

HEY Seze, this is AWSOME, Can you make an app like this for the Blackberry Curve???

Irayo, Neytiri.

Tirea Aean

lol. EW. BB Curve! (I have one of those...)

so Seze is supremo busy like all the time, so I doubt that he will make one for the BB Curve. His epic iPhone app has not made it the the app store yet.(correct me if i'm wrong.)

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Tirea Aean on April 29, 2010, 01:16:25 PM
lol. EW. BB Curve! (I have one of those...)

so Seze is supremo busy like all the time, so I doubt that he will make one for the BB Curve. His epic iPhone app has not made it the the app store yet.(correct me if i'm wrong.)
correct.

it's a wonderful app. i use it daily

Hahnjo

hello, i have this app on and itunes and everything. But, it says that the signer is not valid so i cannot put it on my itouch. can someone help?

Seze

Signer is not valid errors indicate that your device is not authorized to run the beta.  I am no longer adding iPhones or iPod Touches to the beta testing list, so you have 2 options for running the App.  1) Wait until the App makes it to the App Store, 2) Jailbreak your device (I offer no support or help with option #2, proceed at your own risk). 

As others have stated, I am stupidly busy right now.  I'm involved in a start-up and we have a huge deadline coming up a week from now.  After that my schedule should open up again. 

Tirea Aean

I cannot count how many times someone has posted on THIS VERY THREAD about THAT VERY PROBLEM. XD it would maybe have helped to read through it. not to be super mean or anything. Im just stating a fact. :3