Learn Na'vi 0.8.0 RC1 (iOS)

Started by Seze, October 05, 2010, 01:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Version 0.8.0 RC1 has been released

Release Notes for Version 0.8.0 RC1 (Build 165)
-Switched App over to a new version of the database
-Added Infix Positions
-Added "New" & "Updated" flags to the word list to mark any changes since the last time the user updated the dictionary content
-App is now at Release Candidate Status for the 1.0.0 version

This App only works on authorized devices, download link below for those authorized to run the App.

Installation Instructions
Decompress the .zip and then drag the two files in the folder to iTunes to install, and then sync.  Let me know if you have any problems with the new packaging format.

Comments
This release adds some new features and some bug fixes.  This release also marks the end of the betas going towards version 1.0.0 and submission to the App Store.  We are now at Release Candidate 1 status so don't expect any new features going forward to the App Store.  The only other releases I will post here are bug fixes and maybe some minor modifications in preparation for the App Store.  Rutxe test the crap out of this build.  By the end of the week I am planning on submitting the App to the App Store for Approval, and it has to be at 0 bug status.

Please post any bug reports here...

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

judytuna

Awesome. App Store so soon! Thank you, Seze! (I know this isn't a bug report, but I'm just waving at you to make some noise & show support! I'll go update it now.)

Seze

Quote from: judytuna on October 05, 2010, 01:54:18 AM
Awesome. App Store so soon! Thank you, Seze! (I know this isn't a bug report, but I'm just waving at you to make some noise & show support! I'll go update it now.)

No problem.  Apple kinda gave me a warning recently that I had to submit my App to them in the very near future if I wanted to keep the "Learn Na'vi" App name, so that really kicked me back in gear on getting some updates done.  I've been EXTREMELY busy this past summer with work (I've been away from home for work a total of about 3 months now), but I made some time the past couple of weeks to get some much need updates and overhauls done.  I am going to be very relieved and happy once I can get this App in the App Store so everyone can get access to it...

Seze

Here is a screenshot of the "New" and "Updated" feature addition in 0.8.0.  (Go AT&T for the 1 bar of single I get in my office...)