Community Projects > Mobile Apps

Learn Na'vi for Android [DEPRECATED]

(1/5) > >>

OV3RK!LL:
This thread has been marked as deprecated since there have been no new developments since 3/22/2010.

Kaltxì!

I have developed a Na'vi dictionary app for android I want to share with you.
The app contains a dictionary with search and filter functions and a phonetics and grammar guide.
Also all the mp3-examples are included.

The main screen

wordlist

For more information visit http://overkill.cp-g.net/navi.

To download Learn Na'vi for Android click market://search?q=pname:com.overkill.navi (only opens on an android phone) or use this qr-code

There is also a donate version in the market now. It has the same features as the free version but it's sold for 0.99€.
market://search?q=pname:com.overkill.navi_donate (only opens on an android phone) or use this qr-code

I hope you like this app.

Any feedback is welcome.

This thread has been marked as deprecated since there have been no new developments since 3/22/2010.

Eight:
Wish I had an Android phone. :)

bagget00:
^^ ditto.

Seze:
I love my iPhone too much to switch to Android, but I would really like to play with this App though. 

Zefanaya:

--- Quote from: OV3RK!LL on February 17, 2010, 01:32:36 pm ---Kaltxì!

I have developed a Na'vi dictionary app for android I want to share with you.
The app contains a dictionary with search and filter functions and a phonetics and grammar guide.
Also all the mp3-examples are included.

The main screen

wordlist

For more information visit http://overkill.cp-g.net/navi.

To download Learn Na'vi for Android click market://search?q=pname:com.overkill.navi (only opens on an android phone) or use this qr-code

I hope you like this app.

Any feedback is welcome.

--- End quote ---

Nice work, I have a moto droid and love this app nice including the mp3 spoken word how ever we do need a few more words to have mp3's still amazing

Eywa ngahu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version