Learn Na'vi v0.6.5 (Android)

Started by omängum fra'uti, May 25, 2010, 05:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omängum fra'uti

Search and category headers!

And finally....  For those who wish to try it, here's a download link.  Use your favorite Android barcode scanner. :)  This will work for ANYONE who can set their phone to allow applications from unknown (Non-market) sources.  No need for any beta lists or anything else.

You will need to enable installing applications from untrusted sources for the beta releases.  You can find the options from the home screen selecte menu Settings/Applications/Unknown Sources.  Make sure it is checked.  (Note: Not all phones have this option, if yours does not, you won't be able to install through that link.)
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Athos7778

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on May 25, 2010, 05:49:00 AM
Search and category headers!

And finally....  For those who wish to try it, here's a download link.  Use your favorite Android barcode scanner. :)  This will work for ANYONE who can set their phone to allow applications from unknown (Non-market) sources.  No need for any beta lists or anything else.

You will need to enable installing applications from untrusted sources for the beta releases.  You can find the options from the home screen selecte menu Settings/Applications/Unknown Sources.  Make sure it is checked.  (Note: Not all phones have this option, if yours does not, you won't be able to install through that link.)
its not downloading even after settings change
One by one the pixies are stealing my sanity

Join the Environmental Conservation Board!! here Feel free to PM me about it with any questions!

MEMBER OF THE OMATICAYA CLAN!

omängum fra'uti

New release, locking this old release thread.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!