Windows Phone 7 version?

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, May 22, 2010, 08:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sіr. Ηaxalot

No, where I'm using my own, very simple database with two fields and SELECT * FROM test; :P

So, that port have some serious performance issues, the only thing left to see is if it performs ok on a real device, but I don't have one... yet. ;)

Update: I found out that there's a new version of C#SQLite that performs much better, and does ~600-700 inserts per second on a real device. Reads should be faster, and it could be easily done on a background thread when the App launches..

Update2: Alright, the new release is a tiny bit more optimized. 30k rows per sec with two joined tables :)

Update3: More success! I've found a JumpList control that should be modifyable to take special Na'vi letters!

nerys

Can you please make a window mobile version (not windows phone 7 but normal windows mobile IE wm6.5 and below)

I have a touch pro 2 which is never going to see wp7 (not enough horsepower) and though it "can" run android it has issues

but I am not willing to pay another $2400 every 10 years just to get a newer phone (sprint is burning those of us with older accounts forcing us to change if we want new android hardware and likel wp7 hardware as well)

plus i don't like the locked down nature of wp7.

would REALLY love to see a nice windows mobile app !!!

'eylan na'viyä

If you do that please make it compatible with all Windows CE based OS. Then it runs on many other small devices too like Navi GPS devices

akiwiguy

I could help.
I have the development kit, and ability to put it on the Marketplace (oe <3 dreamspark)
Although I don't actually know much about developing using Silverlight.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Well, as I think I've stated before, the development of this app is put on hold because I'm working on higher priority apps right now. I also get the feeling that I (and Eltu?) are the only ones on the boards that actually have a device :P

akiwiguy

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on January 20, 2011, 04:07:58 PM
Well, as I think I've stated before, the development of this app is put on hold because I'm working on higher priority apps right now. I also get the feeling that I (and Eltu?) are the only ones on the boards that actually have a device :P

I don't have a WP7, my dad does. He will let me use his phone for app testing, though.

cheryl381

Mobile Express 2011 should work fine - we are using it and also testing it on other's mobile device.  There are also 3rd party mobile solution available to CRM 2011 now.

Have fun with them.
-

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Wait, what is Mobile Express and what is it good for?

Payoang

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 18, 2011, 07:52:49 AM
Wait, what is Mobile Express and what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

(it is Microsoft)

akiwiguy

Sіr. Ηaxalot

It is rumored (and highly likely) that SQL support (along with basically all missing APIs) will be announced this week during MIX11.

But I will probably not start working on it for a while since I have pretty much to do in school now and then I have a few projects with higher priority to complete before this..

Sіr. Ηaxalot

SQL and alot of other nice stuff was just announced. This application will fully target Mango.

Awpo tupe uniltìranyu

Eltusiyu

6 months have passed since last message.. Are there any news about Learnnavi app for Windows Phone 7(.5)?

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus