The Learn Na'Vi Apps...

Started by Neytiri Na'Vi, May 23, 2010, 09:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neytiri Na'Vi

Hey some of us out here don't have Ipods or IPhones, In fact I prefer my Blackberry... Can we make some Na'Vi apps for Blackberry users??? I'd LOVE to have a learn Na'Vi app for my Blackberry, and one like the Desktop computer program,... that would be AWSOME since I am rarely at my computer anymore and do most of my stuff / work through my Blackberry phone. Can anyone of you awsome programmers / techies help with that??? PLEASE!!!!
Irayo, Neytiri.

Phenix

I tottally have to agree, I have a blackberry.  I love my blackerry because of allthe other business things I need it for.  Can someone make the apps for blackberry please??

hemmond

Everybody here is talking about Blackberry... Is here anybody ho knows about any program for Windows Mobile 6? :) I'll be very glad, if any program for it will be here. :)
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I was working on a app for WP7, but most of it was lost...

But acctually, most of the Codebase in WP7 and WM6 could be shared, except for UI and other, Device specific APIs..

Muzer

Really? I thought WP7 used silverlight whereas WM6 did not...
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"except for UI and other, Device specific APIs.."

Silverlight is the UI part that can not be shared on WM6. The Device APIs, which includes stuff like Accelerometer, GPS, Multitouch, etc. can't be shared either. Note that Windows Forms which is available on WM6 is horrible to work with compared to Silverlight

The problem with this is that much of the application would depend on the UI, and I don't feel that I have the time to spend on either a WP7 or WM6 version atm..

hemmond

If it will be in .NET compact framework, it will be enough. One file with the program (one textbox for entering value to translation and the translate button. And of course translated words). And second file for translations themselves (maybe xml file?). I never worked with .NET developing kit. I only saw it few times. So I  don´t know how much time it can take.
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.