Alice in Wonderland

Started by Kerame Pxel Nume, March 05, 2010, 07:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 13, 2010, 07:26:56 AM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on March 11, 2010, 08:47:23 PM
I didn't bother with Percy Jackson. It just seemed to "Harry Potter" of the Olympians to me. I am hoping Clash of the Titans will be good enough to watch BEFORE I ever go see Alice. Bah! $10 more todaay and I would have gone to see Avatar (somewhere). Maybe I missed some money today. I will check tomorrow. It is quite possible I made an extra $10 today and never noticed. If that is the case, then I am down for Avatar on Satruday or Sunday.

Percy Jackson > Harry Potthead  ;D

Potter Puppet Pals > Percy Jackson > Harry Potthead  :D
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

awww I definitely am different than you guys.. ahha
I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Alice.. well Alice, not so much. it doesn't appeal. Maybe I like the other two better because the books are awesome. I dunno.

but anyways, we all like Avatar. so it doesn't matter right? or does it...
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Emtokay

i liked it, bit off the proper story line since Twiddle-dee and Twidle-dum, the jaba(the)wookie, and the chess game at the end is all in Through the looking glass not alice in wonderland
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Again--I needed to know how much TB butchered the story of Alice (since it **was** called "Alice in Wonderland" after all), and whether I should see it. I wanted to hear real people's reaction, not some critics (who apparently didn't like it too much). But it is Disney, and it will make a lot of money. It sounds like a great DVD to rent.

Thanks everyone :)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Itan Atxur

Not a problem! Glad we saved you some money.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Étienne

This movie was boring and it sucked.

That is all.

Tsu'roen

Alice in Wonderland hasn't really made my watch list. I'm just not into that kind of story/movie.
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much" ~ Dr. Grace Augustine

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid!  Ignorant like a child!" ~ Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

10x (1x 2D, 3x Real 3D, 6x IMAX 3D)
1x Special Ed. (1x IMAX 3D)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on March 14, 2010, 01:19:23 PM
Again--I needed to know how much TB butchered the story of Alice (since it **was** called "Alice in Wonderland" after all), and whether I should see it. I wanted to hear real people's reaction, not some critics (who apparently didn't like it too much). But it is Disney, and it will make a lot of money. It sounds like a great DVD to rent.

Thanks everyone :)

no problem :)
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

'Itan Atxur

2012 had deeper story and characters

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Not too sure about that, 2012 is one of the most shallow movies I've seen.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

MaTe

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 15, 2010, 09:09:48 AM
2012 had deeper story and characters

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on March 15, 2010, 11:20:48 AM
Not too sure about that, 2012 is one of the most shallow movies I've seen.

Let me help you with a translation for locals: "nì'úl kamé tskxe"
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

'Itan Atxur