Another awesome Christopher Nolan movie(Interstellar)

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, December 14, 2013, 05:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

One of the most "Inceptionist" movie producers are back again with an another awesome movie. That's right, I said "Inceptionist". Christopher Nolan, the awesome movie producer behind Inception, The Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel. The very first trailer of his upcoming movie Interstellar, has been released. It's a teaser trailer.

Interstellar will be starring:

• Matthew McConaughey
  • Jessica Chastain
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Wes Bentley
  • Casey Affleck
  • Michael Caine
  • John Lithgow
These are one of the most known actors/actresses that will be starring this movie

Plot:
A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/?ref_=rvi_tt

Interstellar Movie - Official Teaser

Niri Te

The Teaser seems interesting, what we see of it so far, let's see what future teasers divulge.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Niri Te on December 14, 2013, 07:48:24 PM
The Teaser seems interesting, what we see of it so far, let's see what future teasers divulge.

The movie will not be released until November 2014, next year. It's a long time. I think the official 1st trailer will be released around sometime in June, probably.

Niri Te

THAT'S when we might see what the movie is "Made Of".

archaic

At least part is filmed in IMAX format, appears to be filmed in 2D, not 3D.

OK, I'm going to say this:- There are hints out there that this may make Inseption look uncomplicated.
What little material is on the net leads me to fear that this is based on an idea Spielberg disliked intensely and tried to steer Nolan away from.
This movie could suck, a reimagining of Lost in Space with side of Close Encounter, a hint of Signs and dash of Event Horizon.
Massively over complicated plot that no one will understand, except perhaps possibly Nolan himself.
Superficially shiny SFX extravaganza but pitched to intellectually high for the mass audience.
A good risk of becoming an unmitigated financial flop.

Which is kinda similar to what I said about Avatar before I watched it.
I just might have maybe slightly misjudged Avatar, and it's possible I could be equally wrong about Interstellar.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Niri Te

If the movie is indeed pitched to intellectually high for the mass audience, that means that Science Junkie Engineers and Scientists may finally have a movie that either does not set off their bulls*** alarms, or read like "See Dick run, RUN Dick RUN that they either LEAVE, or fall asleep half way through it.  Only time will tell.