Started by Lolet, July 21, 2010, 10:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

I started watching the Last Airbender tv show, and I gotta say, I'm kinda hooked! Sokka is funny!

I didn't start at the beginning, I started at Book 3 I think.

Does anyone watch this show, and if so, what did you think of it?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

There's a thread about this already like right next door in same section so you know  ;)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Lolet

Oe lu skxawng!

Irayo, Niwotxkrr.  ;D

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

I've seen it all the way threu tsmuke. its better to start at the beginig than you can under stand it a bit better. http://animeseed.com/index.php/site-content/anime-pages/avatar-the-last-airbender/?p=827 hope you like all of it not just book 3  :) ;) P. S. my fav character is Toph.
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

i know given the chance she could beat Azula.   ;D
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Hawnuyu atxen

They say that Bumi is the most powerful earthbender, but just some years, and Toph (who is definitely the best ;D... maybe sometimes Sokka is better ;D) will get this title ;D

Ma Lolet!
Sìlron is right, you should, have to and (you'll figure this out anyway) must watch the whole series... and than it's better to start at the beginning ;D
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Lolet

I get it through Netflix, so I can't start at the beginning right now. I watch a lot of tv like that hrh.

I love Toph's additude.  ;D

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Lolet

So far I've only seen a few episodes, like the blood bending one and the Painted Lady. My sister hogs the tv. That skxawng.  ::)

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

hmm i know how you feel. my Tsmukan hogs the tv all the time so i some times watch it online.

Lolet

Our computers are pretty much crap, so I'm out f luck. My sis always watches stupid Disney channel but she thinks Sokka is funny too, so there's hope.  :D

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Good luck Tsmuke. Earth-Eywa bless you ;)

Lolet

'Ì'awn Menari

I love this show XD.

so far my favorites are Aang (obviously ^_^), Zuko, his uncle Iroh, and Sokka =D.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

I'll proabaly watch it today, it's always a tossup between Sokka and Seeley Booth.  ::)