Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang

Started by ShadowMainZERO, April 13, 2010, 01:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Toph is very self sufficient, that would be a good quality. And basic warrior skills from Sokka. That boomerang is handy.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

true true.and i think my air master would be betwen Irou <--(cant spell right) and Boomie :-\
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Lolet

I must know, what is that Azula shoots out of her hands?

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 27, 2010, 11:46:16 PM
I must know, what is that Azula shoots out of her hands?

Blue fire?? umm a darker and or evil version of "firebhending" ? fire mixed with lightning? not sure
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Lolet

There are bending subsets too, like sand bending. Maybe she really does bend electricity.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

They can't technically bend lightning but they can create it and direct but nothing else really, to make it they separate their yin and yang then it snaps back together like a positive and negative charge in the atmosphere hence lightning.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Lolet

Waterbenders can bend the water in plants, right?

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

"earthpenders' can bend Metal, "waterbenders" can bend any liqued water, ice, snow, sweat, and a dark version of "waterbending" "Blood bending"!

Lolet

I'd like to be a waterbender. So versatile. Nearly everything has water.

Hawnuyu atxen

For me, it's anything except fire (i wouldn't be able to handle it. although i'm usually calm, but if i'm not, Earth wouldn't need anything for a 10centigrade warm up :P).
Air, because it would be really great to fly, earth, because with that i could explore any cave without fear, and water for -nearly- the same as earth (oceans/seas are beautiful... and a boy said that).

If it's only one, i think i would chose air. Lessens the time of travelling (eg. to school...). :P
BTW, if an earthbender can "see" someone coming, so can airbenders... or they should.
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

true but with earth bending you might find some intresting things hiden under ground.

Hawnuyu atxen

Quote from: Sílron`zem__Ateyo on July 28, 2010, 02:35:03 PM
true but with earth bending you might find some intresting things hiden under ground.

Like make some diamond come up from the core of the planet? :P
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Lolet

You could find the loch ness monster with water bending.

Hawnuyu atxen

And you could explore the inside of the Sun with firebending (and a great endurance of heat :P)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Lolet

Hawnuyu atxen

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Lolet

'Ì'awn Menari

this video made me sad... :(

Aang~ Field of Innocence

how many of you wanted to hug Aang after this? 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

with earth bending you wouldnt need to wory about paying for an inn or carying a tent. and if your good you can make your own hiden cave under ground.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 28, 2010, 03:15:04 PM
this video made me sad... :(

Aang~ Field of Innocence

how many of you wanted to hug Aang after this? 

almost Everyone in the show might have a very sad and or emotional skaring part in ther lives or past but Aang's past truble is the worst :(