Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang

Started by ShadowMainZERO, April 13, 2010, 01:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

no kidding i so wanted to hug aang after i saw this video.  TT_TT  poor boy

though Zuko does come close with teh scaring thing but he's second compared to Aang
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Aang not being able to play with friends, learning he is the last of his kind, 90% of the people he knew died out.

Zuko lost his mother was striked right in the face and banished by his father.

Sokka lost his girlfriend to the moon. (so to speek)

Katara-sokka lost ther mother and aperantly Katara tacks over the roll.

Toph's parents were over protective.

Iroh lost his son to the war.
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Lolet

Tales of Ba Sing Se was a little sad. Poor Mako.

Momo when Appa was lost.

Appa visiting the Eastern Air Temple by himself.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

yah that was pretty sad to al mos forgot to mention that.
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Lolet

Sparky Sparky Boom Man is so mysterious. How does he DO that?

Txur’Itan

Budget
•    $150,000,000 (estimated)
Worldwide
•    Latest gross: $166,793,447
USA
•    Latest gross: $127,293,447 (30 July 2010)
私は太った男だ。

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: Txur'Itan on August 03, 2010, 09:12:52 PM
Budget
Worldwide
USA

WTF ???

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Sílron`zem__Ateyo on August 04, 2010, 07:53:08 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on August 03, 2010, 09:12:52 PM
Budget
Worldwide
USA

WTF ???

Yep "The Last Airbender" made a profit, in-spite of itself.
私は太った男だ。

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

yah.they pernounced a lot of names rong and skiped some big parts.

'Ì'awn Menari

they also messed up some of the looks, and i heard that the acting was pretty bad.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on August 07, 2010, 09:40:53 PM
they also messed up some of the looks, and i heard that the acting was pretty bad.

In my opinion (and I haven't seen it), Aang was the only one who really resembled hi character.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 07, 2010, 10:20:07 PM
Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on August 07, 2010, 09:40:53 PM

In my opinion (and I haven't seen it), Aang was the only one who really resembled hi character.

i haven't seen it either but from what i've seen he doesn't have that childish quality to him that Aang had in the beginning.  if they're basing it of the first season.  he seemed so serious the entire time. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

i havent realy seen it but my friend told me to save my mony and not go and that olny a few names were pernounced right not to mention cuting out the trip to Kyoshe. Sokka's Relationship with Suki is just as inportant as the one with Aang or as they say (aoung or how ever you pernounce it) and Katara. They evan took out the Awesome Avatar State/Water Spirit scean.