Clash of the Titans

Started by Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe, April 01, 2010, 11:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I saw this movie yesterday with some friends.. it has some good effects and all. Felt bad for Perseus (his family), but Sam Worthington done well. Good for him to be in two recent cool movie :D
oh and one more thing.. why is the gods and goddesses' clothes so... shiny?? hahha
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Étienne

Because they like shiny. And that's Sam?

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

OK so who does Sam Worthington betray in this movie?  I mean he betrayed the Humans in avatar, he betrayed the machines in Terminator salvation, and he's betrayed the entire australian filmaking business by coming to america.  so tell me, who did he betray?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Emtokay

well i havnt seen it so maybe the gods, cause they dont stick to their word in God Of War  :D
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

lolz... never played god of war thoughz
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eltusiyu

Quote from: Kawng Palulukan Tutean (KPT) on April 02, 2010, 12:35:57 AM
OK so who does Sam Worthington betray in this movie?  I mean he betrayed the Humans in avatar, he betrayed the machines in Terminator salvation, and he's betrayed the entire australian filmaking business by coming to america.  so tell me, who did he betray?
:D:D

I'll see "Clash of the titans" in the next weekend :P
Trailer is very good :) But Sam... "We will see"

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Étienne on April 02, 2010, 12:27:03 AM
Because they like shiny. And that's Sam?
lol. what do you mean?

Quote from: Kawng Palulukan Tutean (KPT) on April 02, 2010, 12:35:57 AM
the gods at first, hmm not sure though..

Niawve Mokri

I just got back from seeing it and I must say...very well done. I was really impressed with Sam Worthington's performance as Perseus. It was kinda different than the original though, but overall, very well done. I'd like to see it again.  :)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

seeing it today at the cine capri, going o be awesome (i hope)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Ok, just got back form seeing it.  First off, it totally sucks on its greek mythology, Still a kickass movie though, I give it a 4.9/5.  Again Sam worthington good job.  He started off as a traitor to the Gods and the way he was thinking of his plans would make him a traitor, it just worked out that it ended up helping the majority of the Gods.

MaTe

Just seen Clash and Dragon back to back.
Clash: Good 2d movie. 3d conversion sucked. see in 2d if you can help it, as 3d DOES make picture worse.
Dragon: awesome, Lightstorm needs to learn from dreamworks how to setup flight scenes in 3d.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Étienne

Quote from: Kawnga Palulukana Tutan (KPT) on April 02, 2010, 12:35:57 AM

U mad?

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

eh, In what kind of a way.  do you mean mad as in angry, or mad as in the mad hatter?  And think about it, he has betrayed atleast one party in every movie he's been in.
P.S. my screen name for everything(cept this and facebook) is Madführer.

Niwantaw

heh heh heh

i am pretty sure that i have killed you on COD  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Ftiafpi

I guess I'm going to have to go see this.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Txantslusam Skxawng

When I saw the first trailer, i thought cool, but never looked it up on the internet, lately when I heard the Sam Worthington is in it, i think ''MUST SEE!''

Not because i saw him in Avatar, but in Terminator Salvation, but in Avatar, he was better! :P

Its comes out 8 april here and you need to be 16 or older to watch here in cinemas! So i need to wait month, because on 5 may, then I will be 16! And i also can drink alcohol legally!

Edit: So if i post something weird then, you guys will know why! :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

i thought you were drunk already....

may go and see this film
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was drunk a few weeks ago, I already explained what happened then on this fourm a while ago

Txantslusam Skxawng

Seen it and I had expected more.....

Edit: It was 12 years and older not 16 years and older