Darth Vader is dead

Started by Kamean, April 14, 2012, 04:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamean

When the whole world was celebrating the New Year, January 1, in London at age 89 allied with the Forse British fencer Bob Anderson, one of the three people involved in creating the image of Darth Vader of the original trilogy, who played the villain in the legendary scene in lightsaber duels.

The athlete, became famous, because of the participation in the British fencing team at the World Championships and Olympic Games, among other things, engaged in staging fights in the "Star Wars".
Anderson's face on the screen almost appear, but he is not particularly needed. All he wanted - to show the world the beauty of the sword, which he called "the ultimate weapon." All fencing fights in Hollywood and beyond - Anderson staging. He staged fights in such films as "The Highlander", "Zorro" and "Lord of the Rings."

In the last days of his life he did not throw a favorite fencing, helping to create a battle in the last parts of "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Hobbit".

"I was very excited when I agreed to work with such a master, as Anderson - said the director of" Lord of the Rings "Peter Jackson. - Bob was a brilliant swordsman and a talented teacher. I will remember him as a wonderfully patient man who had a great sense of humor. "

The Empire will never forget you.
You will remain forever in our hearts.

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.