Ex Machina (2015)

Started by Txur’Itan, May 02, 2015, 03:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Ex Machina --- (Rated R)

After seeing this movie, it seems the film industry is gradually understanding more about the real science behind Strong AI. As a piece of speculative science fiction, this flick has its flaws, but more than makes up for them with a compelling story.

I saw the ending coming, as I know how many production teams tend to think about science in terms of it being the work of evil men or demonic influence rather than an agnostic and indifferent development of understanding that it is.

But, for what it was, it was an entertaining experience and worth a watch in theaters.

It is a feature for mature audiences, so depending on your views on what children under 17 should or should not watch, you may want to leave them with a sitter for this flick.

P.S. I completely forgot that one of the main male characters was William Weasley.
私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have not seen it yet, because it will not show in my local movie theater. I must travel a long way to the nearest movie theater available. Will have to wait until it is out on blu-ray, or online.
It looks like a great movie, except some flaws, like you said. Have seen the trailer. Some flaws there.
Btw, this movie was filmed in Norway.