Started by Swok Txon, January 19, 2010, 03:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Scrubs
4. Invader Zim
5. The Simpsons

Check the spoiler if you want to see the rest of the list, in no particular order.
For those wondering, yes, I do have a life away from the TV :P

Oh and the reason I came here: I just found out they're still airing the Golden Girls here. Lol!

Muntxa

Quote from: TorukMakto! on February 23, 2010, 09:16:32 AM
Irayo.
My little brother wants me to watch with him Avatar the Last Airbender, he says it's a great show. Maybe on the summer break, I guess.

It is... it really is. Go and watch it, ma tsmùkan! ^_-

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Muntxa on February 24, 2010, 06:33:53 AM
Quote from: TorukMakto! on February 23, 2010, 09:16:32 AM
Irayo.
My little brother wants me to watch with him Avatar the Last Airbender, he says it's a great show. Maybe on the summer break, I guess.

It is... it really is. Go and watch it, ma tsmùkan! ^_-

Yes, I guess I'll watch with my brother at summer break.

Quote from: Nyx on February 24, 2010, 06:04:47 AM

Charmed! :D Few - several years ago, I used to watch Charmed and Highlander all the time!

tirea afkeu

can I just say that I really miss my childhood cartoons, like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs? Those wwere shows that actually taught you things. And if anyone has seen that banned Tiny toons episode, they're also quite hilarious.
"My job is to keep you alive."

"I will not succeed. Not with all of you." -Colonel Miles Quaritch

Way

Quote from: TorukMakto! on February 25, 2010, 01:03:28 AM

Charmed! :D Few - several years ago, I used to watch Charmed and Highlander all the time!

Oh,*nostalgia*,I was very big fan of Charmed. Me and my friends collected carts, posters, photo stickers(over 500) with them and often had argues about Leo and Cole.

Favourite:

Alf
Vampire Diaries
Flashforward
Twin Peaks(!)
House

TorukMakto!

Quote from: tirea afkeu on February 25, 2010, 08:14:56 AM
can I just say that I really miss my childhood cartoons, like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs? Those wwere shows that actually taught you things. And if anyone has seen that banned Tiny toons episode, they're also quite hilarious.

I agree. I'd still watch the Batman one if I could get it, it's so good.
Quote from: Way on February 25, 2010, 01:31:32 PM
Quote from: TorukMakto! on February 25, 2010, 01:03:28 AM

Oh,*nostalgia*,I was very big fan of Charmed. Me and my friends collected carts, posters, photo stickers(over 500) with them and often had argues about Leo and Cole.

The Source!:D

Pwatem

Quote from: Tsu'roen on February 21, 2010, 08:32:25 AM

Yes I'm a TV junky ;D

same  ;)

Top favs:

-Leverage
-Private Practice
-Supernatural
-Pushing Daisies
-Fringe
-Martin
-Glee
-Eureka
-Arrested Development
-The Office
-Firefly
-True Blood
-Community
-Big Bang Theory

The rest:

Those all the ones I can remember. . . I feel like such a TV freak. I should really acquire some hobbies.  :P  :D
,__, 
(0,0)
/)_)
   ""
"I am alive inside. a bird is my heart." - Sapphire

Frawkxe

I used to be really into McLeod's Daughters: It was an Australian show about 2 sisters running a farm together with other women, but at some point it got turned into a soap opera, and I was like "...eh".

Now I'm into Freaks and Geeks (from 1999/2000) and How I Met Your Mother. :D Freaks and Geeks is a series about the life of a teenager in high school, the show focuses on 2 groups: the freaks and the geeks! Actors from this show still show up in eachother's movies and shows allll the time.
How I Met Your Mother is about a bunch of friends around 30-year olds who live in New York. ^^ One of the characters tells him kids how he met their mother... We're at season 5 now without knowing who the mother is and there's atleast gonna be a season 6. :P

Pwatem

Quote from: Frawkxe on February 25, 2010, 04:35:37 PM

Now I'm into Freaks and Geeks (from 1999/2000) and How I Met Your Mother. :D Freaks and Geeks is a series about the life of a teenager in high school, the show focuses on 2 groups: the freaks and the geeks! Actors from this show still show up in eachother's movies and shows allll the time.
How I Met Your Mother is about a bunch of friends around 30-year olds who live in New York. ^^ One of the characters tells him kids how he met their mother... We're at season 5 now without knowing who the mother is and there's atleast gonna be a season 6. :P

I'm so mad Freaks & Geeks was so shortlived!

After about season 3 I gave up hope of finding out who the baby mama was.  ;D LOL. I love the show too though.
,__, 
(0,0)
/)_)
   ""
"I am alive inside. a bird is my heart." - Sapphire

Emtokay

Quote from: Frawkxe on February 25, 2010, 04:35:37 PM

I love that show, Neil Patrick Harris plays the best part in that show
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Frawkxe

DON'T GIVE UP, ma tsmuke Pwatem! ;) The show is still hilarious, and the main reason why you're watching isn't for the mother, now is it? I know I don't watch it for that reason! Hahah! :)

And Emtokay, agreed, NPH is absolutely fabulous. There should be a Na'vi word for LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!

Is there an imperative in Na'vi? Like "Wait!"?

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

My favorite tv series were/are Totally Spies, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Trek, Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, Dragon Ball Z, and others.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ohh!! I like the little owl in Pwatem's sig! ><

anyone watched Teen Titans?
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

That is also one of my favorites (I like Starfire).

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hhahha yes. it's a good series tho I seldom watch it..
StarFire is awesome :) but I like all of them.. beast-boy is cool too hahhaha (y)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I liked the episode with the Robin from the other dimension. It was funny!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hahahha I just watched the episode where there's this creature who came to find his dog who strayed on earth.. and he took Beast-Boy instead. the girl with the black robes is so cool.. hahhaha oh and the dog can talk.

(blah I like the series but I haven't research much, nor watch a lot. So please don't blame me and think I'm a fake fan for not even knowing the name of the girl in the black robes for instance..) :P

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

That's okay, I don't even know what episode you're talking about.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

really?
bahh I'm so bad in explaining...><

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I understood which one you were talking about.

(btw her name is Raven)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it