Main Menu

HEROES

Started by Sílron`zem__Ateyo, July 28, 2010, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Not sure if im the only one who knows it but who knows. it might not be on any more put it is on netflix and DVD's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)

Heroes Powers/Abilities
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Emtokay

I lost interest in the show during the 4th season as it was starting to get put on at 11 at night.

First 2 seasons were great IMO
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

i was only able to get threw the 2nd season :'( but i notesed that i wouldnt mind having any of their powers.....except Ted of corse LOL
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Emtokay

Being like umm the presidents brother (can;t remember his name) where he can gain the power of a person he touches. Kinda like a less violent Sylar

Kerame Pxel Nume

I'm still a little bit pissed that it's been canceled. But to be honest: Season 3 was lame, season 4, umm, could have been better. I still hope, that they finish it with a movie or some mini series, which then, hopefully, finds back to the awesomeness of season 1.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

peter petrelli and that power would be great IF A.you can master it, B. know were the people are and what they can do.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

my fav character is Hiro he can be pretty funny at times and insparational at others. he is the best person to get the power of time and space.

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

i neaver realy under stoud Niky's power super strangh with a split personality ???

Emtokay

I guess with the split personality the other one is remorseless, stronger and a completely different person so I'm guessing when she killed people no one picked up it was her cause the other personality took over

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

its still the same looking body ecept for the tatoo of the "god sent" symbel