Main Menu

Iron Sky

Started by MaTe, July 25, 2012, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTe

Iron Sky on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314

Found this accidentally while browsing upcoming releases.
Seems like it gonna be good and funny.
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: MaTe on July 25, 2012, 01:26:37 AM
Iron Sky on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314

Found this accidentally while browsing upcoming releases.
Seems like it gonna be good and funny.
I saw it last week. It is a funny movie and you shouldn't take it too seriously :P But it's about Nazi's from the dark side of the moon.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Clarke

I saw this movie when it came out, and it was absolutely hilarious. Everyone who likes action films that don't take themselves seriously should go see it!  ;D

DJ Makto

I saw the trailers for this months ago and it looked brilliant. Its a shame they did not have wider US release.  :(

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Clarke on July 29, 2012, 11:53:29 AM
I saw this movie when it came out, and it was absolutely hilarious. Everyone who likes action films that don't take themselves seriously should go see it!  ;D
Best way to describe it!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

MaTe

Took me some time to figure out why I found it in "upcoming releases" - apparently it's limitedly available at some locations through the next few months.
Where is my NDD fix?

Kekerusey

I got my copy (blue ray of course) back in May but more to the point I've been interested in the movie for the best part of 2 years (even contributed some funds to its development).

Unlike the rest of you though, whilst the film was quite well made for a bunch of (effectively) amateurs, it was rather let down by the lack of a really good script writer ... seems to me it was a film of 3 acts, the first act was brilliant, the second was good but the last part (though still watchable) was extremely weak. In many ways the trailers released on YouTube were far better and more entertaining than the film itself.

If Blind Spot make another film I will, of course, support them ... Iron Sky was, if nothing else, an utterly brilliant idea that didn't quite reach its full potential but that doesn't mean they won't learn and do better next time.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

MaTe

Saw it recently - it's a very good laugh. Some scenes are "too long", but it's worth watching.

"operating at full potential, ammunition consumption within tolerance"
Where is my NDD fix?

Clarke

;D