James Cameron's Sanctum

Started by Eltusiyu, January 26, 2011, 11:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eltusiyu

Sanctum - Official Trailer [HD]

:) :)
New movie by JC :)
Avatar has changed my whole life  ::) lives of many of us.
We'll see what happens after premiere of SANCTUM
:)

Forgive me if I wrote this post in the wrong board.  ;)

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Kxrekorikus on January 26, 2011, 11:59:20 PM
Forgive me if I wrote this post in the wrong board.  ;)

Sran, would probably fit better in the Movies sub-board, under General Discussion.

Anyways, saw the trailer some number of days ago, and I thought to myself "hmm.. another one of his exploration films... I just hope this won't disrupt the processes of making the AVATAR sequels ;D ::)"

TSe, anyone plan on seeing it?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyawng te Klltepayu

I think I'll see it at some point. It's not really one of his films though is it? He just produced it. I only count a film as being his if JC wrote and directed it.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Eana Tanhì

new movie from JC? I'll watch it for sure ;D but I'm sure it won't be even close to Avatar :P

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kä'eng

Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on January 27, 2011, 12:20:04 AM
I think I'll see it at some point. It's not really one of his films though is it? He just produced it. I only count a film as being his if JC wrote and directed it.

I had to laugh when I saw this topic title. How many producers get this kind of billing? :D Even in the official advertising they're putting his name up prominently.
Ma evi, ke'u ke lu prrte' to fwa sim tuteot ayawne.
Slä txo tuteo fmi 'ivampi ngat ro seng, fu nìfya'o, a 'eykefu ngati vä', tsakem ke lu sìltsan.
Tsaw lu ngeyä tokx! Kawtu ke tsun nìmuiä 'ivampi ngat txo ngal ke new tsakemit.
Ha kempe si nga? Nì'awve, nga plltxe san kehe. Tsakrr, ngal tsatsengti hum!

Txura Rolyu

He spoke about it and he helped to make his 3-D tech cameras submersable. So he helped but didnt make this up himself. His cameras are great though should be a good watch.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsteu nantang

Ill watch it, the preview actually made it look good so...
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

archaic

I'll watch it, I've pretty much forgiven Cameron for Titanic.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

It looks very good, I'm surely going to watch it! :)

Eyawng te Klltepayu

I'm hearing good things. Think I'll try to see it the first day it opens.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Somehow, the trailer doesn't make me feel its from James Cameron
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txura Rolyu

It isnt his creation entirely. I dont think he even wrote it. He simply helped produce it. But now-a-days if you here James Cameron you think AMAZING VIDEO QUALITY from AVTR. So that is why I think they throw his name up there a lot.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on January 30, 2011, 12:56:38 AM

Now I'm hearing bad things. Maybe I'll avoid this one. :(

Amaya

Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on February 03, 2011, 12:47:25 AM

If the subject matter seems like it might be interesting to you then go.  Generally reviews aren't all that trustworthy since I find a lot of reviewers have their own agendas.  I mean, if you hear nothing but "omg it's the worst movie ever" then yeah, you should probably avoid it, but remember, there are reviewers out there who panned Avatar too.  Our local newspaper movie review had it listed as like (don't remember for sure exactly but) 2 1/2 to 3 stars or something stupid like that, and had a really critical, panning review.  If I only listened to what I read in the newspaper to pick movies, I never would have gone to see it.

Hufwe ta'em

Very Good picture for the shooting, This is my face after the movie ಠ_ಠ

Human No More

I haven't seen it yet, but probably will at some point.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Toruk Makto

Getting some underwater practice in with the new filming toys...  :)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Amaya on February 03, 2011, 04:47:19 AM
Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on February 03, 2011, 12:47:25 AM

If the subject matter seems like it might be interesting to you then go.  Generally reviews aren't all that trustworthy since I find a lot of reviewers have their own agendas.  I mean, if you hear nothing but "omg it's the worst movie ever" then yeah, you should probably avoid it, but remember, there are reviewers out there who panned Avatar too.  Our local newspaper movie review had it listed as like (don't remember for sure exactly but) 2 1/2 to 3 stars or something stupid like that, and had a really critical, panning review.  If I only listened to what I read in the newspaper to pick movies, I never would have gone to see it.

I agree! :) I think you should watch it (be it in the cinema or later on DVD) if you've at least heard some good comments from your surroundings. (: They're usually better to be trusted than media critics!