Last HP movie is out

Started by Toruk Makto, July 17, 2011, 09:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Yep, waited in line for midnight 3D IMAX of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, part deux.

Well worth it!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Ekirä

Me too, except the IMAX part. I saw the first showing my theater had to offer.

I thought it was surprisingly hilarious. I kind of expected it to be dark and depressing, which it was, but it also made me laugh a lot.

Kusati

I was at the premiere, and I really enjoyed it. :) Beautiful photo, 3D was really evident in this film, and even the plot was well presented, although obviously not as well as in the book.
Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna.
Va'esse deireádh eap eigean...

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=aaaaaaikran.gif&res=medium/[img]

Kamean

I'll see it in the coming Thursday. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txur’Itan

I watched the all 8 movie marathon at the theater near my apartment.

It was quite interesting microcosm of the fan base just in there talking about every film.

私は太った男だ。

Clarke

I honestly didn't notice the 3D that much, though I didn't see it much in Avatar either, so I'm probably just unobservant.

It was brilliant, as everyone else said. When I saw it, a few people laughed when

Kamean

Quote from: Txur'Itan on July 17, 2011, 01:34:16 PM
I watched the all 8 movie marathon at the theater near my apartment.

It was quite interesting microcosm of the fan base just in there talking about every film.

HP marathon... Interesting, but, in my opinion it's too much. :-X
Quote from: Thomas R on July 17, 2011, 01:43:48 PM
I honestly didn't notice the 3D that much, though I didn't see it much in Avatar either, so I'm probably just unobservant.

It was brilliant, as everyone else said. When I saw it, a few people laughed when
Perhaps the reason in the cinema equipment. :-\
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ekirä

Toruk Makto

Nope, that is just the technology doing it's job. :) 3D is there to enhance the experience. If it does that without becoming intrusive, or even better unoticable, then mission accomplished. I believe that the 3D was done properly.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I can't wait to see it! :D Must absolutely do that in the next week. :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Markì on July 17, 2011, 09:18:15 AM
Yep, waited in line for midnight 3D IMAX of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, part deux.

Well worth it!
Fixed

I still yet need to see the movie, so I can close my childhood xD....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on July 17, 2011, 07:28:47 PM
Quote from: Markì on July 17, 2011, 09:18:15 AM

Well worth it!
Fixed

I still yet need to see the movie, so I can close my childhood xD....

Oh hrh, I'd been wondering if deux was meant there. That's what I thought. ;)

I kinda have the same feeling, actually! :D Seeing each HP movie is just a must. :)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Loved the movie fro what it was but still the same complaint as the last one. Watching both together will solve the problem though.

I'm just glad they finally got it done. The aging really showed in this one, I never really noticed it in the others.

I know I cant really blame the movie for this but I was disappointed in that even though it's called the deathly hallows very little is done with the objects aside from the elder wand. Seriously,
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ekirä

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on July 17, 2011, 10:24:38 PM
I know I cant really blame the movie for this but I was disappointed in that even though it's called the deathly hallows very little is done with the objects aside from the elder wand. Seriously,

Toruk Makto

Deux fixed. Stupid autocorrecting Droid!

'Itan Atxur

First and foremost, I cannot wait to finally see the last HP movie.

Second (and please excuse my negativity), how long will I have to wait for them to remake this atrocious movie series? It took them all the way to the 7th movie to FINALLY make a halfway decent HP movie. The other movies are similar to the books only in name. Guess I'm too much of a purist.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Clarke

I thought the first 3 were good.  ???

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on July 18, 2011, 06:59:28 AM

Second (and please excuse my negativity), how long will I have to wait for them to remake this atrocious movie series? It took them all the way to the 7th movie to FINALLY make a halfway decent HP movie. The other movies are similar to the books only in name. Guess I'm too much of a purist.

If they were exactly like the books, they would have been 10 hours long and fraught with complicated detail that's only good when read, not watched. ;)

I look at them not as I see the books, but sort of as an alternate universe. ;D

Txur’Itan

I think we may see a 7 Season TV Series in approximately ten years.

Possibly Animated, possibly live action, a Season for each book.
私は太った男だ。

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txur'Itan on July 18, 2011, 01:31:30 PM
I think we may see a 7 Season TV Series in approximately ten years.

Possibly Animated, possibly live action, a Season for each book.

My god I would kill for that.

Quote from: Ekirä on July 18, 2011, 09:24:47 AM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on July 18, 2011, 06:59:28 AM

If they were exactly like the books, they would have been 10 hours long and fraught with complicated detail that's only good when read, not watched. ;)

I look at them not as I see the books, but sort of as an alternate universe. ;D

Just look at what Peter Jackson did with LotR. He proved that you can cut stuff and still be true to the series. I can understand why they had to cut things from the HP movies. But WHY did they add their own scenes in?
Why were these things added but key scenes cut?

Also, I would totally watch a 10 hour movie. We spend 10+ hours reading. I've always wondered why we feel the need to finish a movie in one viewing.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE