Last Movie You Saw

Started by Stranger Come Knocking, March 26, 2011, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on January 19, 2021, 02:34:13 PM
Did you just watch the main nine? Or did you watch some or all of the other stories as well?
It was just main nine :) But it still took too long time ;D

archaic

That makes sense, plus not everyone loves Rogue One, fewer are fans of Solo, and then there's Caravan of Courage and The Battle for Endor.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on January 19, 2021, 02:50:34 PM
That makes sense, plus not everyone loves Rogue One, fewer are fans of Solo, and then there's Caravan of Courage and The Battle for Endor.
Yeah
Did you saw these? What you think about these?

archaic

Rogue One I liked it, but it does change the context of the scene near the beginning of A New Hope, where Leia say's they don't know anything about the stolen Death Star plans.

Solo, still haven't watched, everyone I know who has seen it says the same thing. It's a good movie in isolation, but it doesn't work as a Han Solo back story - despite a huge amount of work going in to some details.

Caravan of Courage I have seen this a couple of times, I can't remember why I watched this more than one time. I cannot think of any reason why I'd watch it again.

The Battle for Endor (sequel to Caravan of Courage) I've seen this once. Once was too many.

IMHO.

Toliman

That is what I think too... maybe Rogue One would be good to rewatch sometime in future, I liked it too.

Quote from: archaic on January 19, 2021, 03:20:37 PM
Solo, still haven't watched, everyone I know who has seen it says the same thing. It's a good movie in isolation, but it doesn't work as a Han Solo back story - despite a huge amount of work going in to some details.
Yeah, I saw it and I would say more or less same about it.

Toliman

The last Kamikaze (1970)

Rotobull cz

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

It went on TV, I thus had an opportunity to enjoy the dubbing again after some time (which is very well done in this trilogy and in many other films/shows). :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Toliman

Some Like It Hot

Great old movie!

Toliman

The Deep (2012)

(based on a real event, quite incredible story)

Toliman

Rotobull cz

Split

Quite impressive, I liked it. I finally got to see James McAvoy switch characters before my eyes. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Toliman

Yeah, it's good. I saw it one year ago and enjoyed too :)

Toliman

Hangover (2009)

Still good for giggling ;D

archaic

Hangover, not the best movie of 2009, IMHO.

;)  ;D

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

2001: A Space Odyssey

Still great :) :)

archaic

Agreed!

It was ground braking when it came out, and very influential.

Toliman

Toliman