Started by Stranger Come Knocking, March 26, 2011, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 12, 2011, 07:33:26 PM
Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 12, 2011, 07:30:25 PM
Charlies Angels. 4/10. It's so dumb.  ;D
Bwahaha!!!! Srane, it is.
The last movie I watched was Eat Pray Love. DONT WATCH IT! -73/10.
I watched it too. IT SUCKED EGGS!  I hated her so much.
I did like one quote from her friend, though.  "Having a baby is like getting a tatoo on your face; you kind of want to be fully committed."
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tseymsì

Hahahaha srane. Good times, good times......  :D
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

'Itan Atxur

The langoliers

7/10

The movie is fine, but the acting, characters, and especially the effects all show their age. Not even close to scary, as some reviews lead me to believe (I find movies like Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity terrifying but not movies like Saw or The Hills Have Eyes). If you have 3 hours and go into the movie with an open mind, I think you should be entertained.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

bommel

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 12, 2011, 10:45:13 PM
The langoliers

7/10

The movie is fine, but the acting, characters, and especially the effects all show their age. Not even close to scary, as some reviews lead me to believe (I find movies like Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity terrifying but not movies like Saw or The Hills Have Eyes). If you have 3 hours and go into the movie with an open mind, I think you should be entertained.

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur
I watched this movie maybe like 10 years ago ^^

Last movies I watched: bought the Alien anthology blu-ray box, therefore Alien 1-4 :)
"In space no one can hear you scream" ftw ;)

Tseymsì

James Cameron's Avatar. My opinion? Best movie ever. 10/10  :P
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 14, 2011, 07:00:21 AM
James Cameron's Avatar. My opinion? Best movie ever. 10/10  :P

Karma cookie for excellent movie tastes!

Quote from: Ikranari on April 14, 2011, 11:11:07 AM
LAW ABIDING CITIZEN 7/10... I like the plot in it  :D

I liked the plot too, but agree that it's an average movie.

Tseymsì

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 14, 2011, 11:15:36 AM
Quote from: Tseymsì on April 14, 2011, 07:00:21 AM
James Cameron's Avatar. My opinion? Best movie ever. 10/10  :P

Karma cookie for excellent movie tastes!

Quote from: Ikranari on April 14, 2011, 11:11:07 AM
LAW ABIDING CITIZEN 7/10... I like the plot in it  :D

I liked the plot too, but agree that it's an average movie.
SRANE! Irayo ma tsmukan! Eywa ngahu frakrr ma 'Itan Atxur. :)

'Itan Atxur

You're gonna have to translate "frakrr" for me. I know "krr" means "time", but I don't know "fra".

Tseymsì

I believe Frakrr means always. At least that is what I have been told....  :-\

Alyara Arati

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 14, 2011, 04:24:28 PM
You're gonna have to translate "frakrr" for me. I know "krr" means "time", but I don't know "fra".
"fra" is indeed all/every, which is not on topic except that "yawne lu oer nga frakrr" is the theme song of two movies, both of which I have seen, although not recently.

Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (R) 6.2/10 for being a fun romp.
Her Bodyguard (don't remember rating) -2.6/10 for Whittney Houston getting snotty about a song which Dolly Parton not only recorded first, but also wrote.
/rant  [apology] So sorry! [/apology]
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Brainiac

*clap clap*

Stay on topic people.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Seseni

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 12, 2011, 10:45:13 PM
The langoliers

7/10

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

As far as Stephen King straight to TV movies go, that was one of the better ones. I  thought the acting was really good, but the Langoliers themselves certainly look silly. Of course, the book (or rather, short story), is a lot more suspenseful and scary.

Last movie I watched was Sex, Lies, and Videotape for my History of Media Arts Class. I'd give it a 9/10. It had wonderful acting and a unique filming style. Once you get past the fact that Daniel Jackson (James Spader) from the original Stargate movie (before the TV show) is the protagonist, it's thoroughly enjoyable.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Tseymsì

Haha believe it or not but the last movie I have seen is veggie tails.  :P It's ok. I loved it when I was a kid, but now it's just kinda weird....

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Last movie I saw was Your Highness XDDD Dear lord..... and omg I used to love veggietails! xD Lol
Oel ngati kameie

PLEASE correct me whenever I make a mistake! :D Thank you!

[:D I like cheesy smiles :D]

Lolet

Quote from: Stxeli Eywa tse'a on April 14, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
Last movie I saw was Your Highness XDDD Dear lord..... and omg I used to love veggietails! xD Lol

I still have friends who love Veggietales.  ;D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Oh, is it good? :D

I watched last Hui Buh – das Schloßgespenst and Shakeaspeare in Love.
I love Hui Buh! ;D But the Shakespeare film is really too sentimental and romantic. :P

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on April 15, 2011, 05:42:35 PM

Oh, is it good? :D

I watched last Hui Buh – das Schloßgespenst and Shakeaspeare in Love.
I love Hui Buh! ;D But the Shakespeare film is really too sentimental and romantic. :P

It was...... Very disturbing.... In a lmfao way xD
Oel ngati kameie

PLEASE correct me whenever I make a mistake! :D Thank you!

[:D I like cheesy smiles :D]

bommel

Watching "Three Kings" on TV at the moment.

Eana Tanhì

I've just realized how I don't watch TV often, I haven't see a movie for a month I think, and then I watched Tron

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Lolet

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. 8/10. I didn't like the ending.  :'(