Last Movie You Saw

Started by Stranger Come Knocking, March 26, 2011, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranger Come Knocking

What was the last movie you saw?  Big screen or little screen, what was it and how would you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?  And would you recommend it to anyone?

IMPORTANT: If you are one of those people who loves gushing about an awesome movie, use Spoiler please. :3

Edit: Also, not a rule but a courtesy thing might be to italicize the movie title or do "something" to it so it stands out from the sentence.

Last Movie I Saw:
I watched Hot Tub Time Machine last night.  I would rate it a 2/3.  Definitely something different, but not in a good way. O.O Recommend?  Absolutely not.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

archaic

Saw bits of Avatar on my computer today, more fanfic researching. Would I rate it? Let me think ....

In theater Paul, Would I rate it? Yeah, it's OK, not quite Shaun of the dead, but not bad. Just don't expect another Avatar. 7.5/10
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ikranari on March 26, 2011, 01:50:38 PM
Last movie I saw... Avatar  ::)
Saw it on my computer, and do I have to raite it... 10 of course!

Fì'u nìteng ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

I saw an ancient movie last night, Good Morning Vietnam. Probably get a....6.5.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Hmm.. I believe last one must have been The Hangover. 0_0 It's kinda very useless and stupid, but also funny sometimes. xD I'd give a 7/10, max. ::)

Stranger Come Knocking

Just watched Legion. :o Absolutely amazing, even if inaccurate. 9/10!  Highly recommended.

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Seseni

The last movie I saw was Jane Eyre in theatres. I had just finished the book and decided I would give the movie a shot. I really liked it, especially the way they told it. I thought the main actress was a wonderful choice. What they changed from the book worked fine for the movie. A little slow at parts, but otherwise interesting and with beautiful sets. I would give it 8.5/10.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Emtokay

I saw Avatar 9/10 (Simply because my expectations of a movie are not 100% met with this)
Then Expendables 9/10

Then Kung-Pow 8/10
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Stranger Come Knocking

Watched G-Force last night (the one about the guinea pigs).  I can't deny it's adorable and works as a children's movie, sort of a James Bond spoof, but not at all worth the commercial hype.  6.5/10
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall

Txantslusam Skxawng

Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

*takes breath*

6/10
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Seseni on March 28, 2011, 09:52:18 PM
The last movie I saw was Jane Eyre in theatres. I had just finished the book and decided I would give the movie a shot. I really liked it, especially the way they told it. I thought the main actress was a wonderful choice. What they changed from the book worked fine for the movie. A little slow at parts, but otherwise interesting and with beautiful sets. I would give it 8.5/10.

Oh, good to know. :) I wanted to go watch it anyway, but your comments just make me even more eager to! :D

I last saw The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King SE. More than 3 hours of epic awesomeness, of course. :3 Do I need to say I give it 11/10? ;D hrh Also, I watched The Karate Kid again. I really like it! <3 10/10.

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Lolet

Life Is Beautiful (or something like that). We watched it in class for our unit on the Holocaust. Since it was in Italian, I didn't think it would be good, but it was actually really sweet and funny. :D But also sad.  :'(

Txantslusam Skxawng

In 2 months, How To Train Your Dragon will be on Film1 ^^

I saw SpongeBob The Movie
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Stranger Come Knocking

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 29, 2011, 10:10:29 PM
Life Is Beautiful (or something like that). We watched it in class for our unit on the Holocaust. Since it was in Italian, I didn't think it would be good, but it was actually really sweet and funny. :D But also sad.  :'(
:o I love that movie. I own that movie.  I love it. ♥

Watched Star Trek (2009).  9/10 because I'm a trekky. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tanhì Mì Ton on March 30, 2011, 06:54:21 AM

Watched Star Trek (2009).  9/10 because I'm a trekky. :)

lol, there's people who gives it 1/10 for that exact reason ^^

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Stranger Come Knocking

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I'd give it a 8/10 because I love the oompa loompas and Johnny Depp. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall

Tskoswizaw

Last movie a saw was inception. Id give it a 8.5/10 just because its a awesome movie.
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Swoka Ikran

Last movie I saw any of...part of one of the Pokemon Movies while at my friend's house last weekend.

Last movie I saw in its entirety...some western (forgot the name) that was on TV in mid-February.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise