last tv program you saw/currently watching

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, September 03, 2011, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I've been watching from five to ten Supernatural episodes almost everyday for a while, and I'm in the middle of season five now. :o :(

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Monster Jam on the tv
possible from the World Finals in march 2011

it's damn funny to see them doing crazy stunts

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Jimmy's Food Factory:Love or Loathe

He were showing to made his own chewing gum
He also visiting a chocolate factory, and asks how they make the outside of the chocolate so shiny
and he visits a farmer who have grown onion with mild flavor, and that you will never cry, when you cut it

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

bommel

Txantslusam Skxawng

The Legend of Korra

A friend told me to watch the first episode and now I am hooked to Avatar again :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kekerusey

"The Almighty Johnsons" ... [expletive deleted] awesome!!!!!

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Finally bought the TV series Terra Nova on DVD

So I'm watching it now :)

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 02, 2012, 11:46:07 AMFinally bought the TV series Terra Nova on DVD

Did you do it for a bet? Just curious  ;D

Keke

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kekerusey on October 02, 2012, 12:13:25 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 02, 2012, 11:46:07 AMFinally bought the TV series Terra Nova on DVD

Did you do it for a bet? Just curious  ;D

Keke

I bought it at a store, It came out on DVD last week here

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Episode 3 of Terra Nova, "What Remains"

Currently watching now :)

I gotta say, Terra Nova is the most exciting tv series I have ever seen before

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 11:20:19 AMI gotta say, Terra Nova is the most exciting tv series I have ever seen before

But it has no dinosaurs (or virtually none)!!!

Keke

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kekerusey on October 03, 2012, 11:47:36 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 11:20:19 AMI gotta say, Terra Nova is the most exciting tv series I have ever seen before

But it has no dinosaurs (or virtually none)!!!

Keke

Episode 3 has dinosaurs, if you saw the beginning of Episode 3, that dinosaur who ate up that man that has lost his mind, and forgot where he was.
But I gotta say, there were too many dinosaurs in the season.

That also said Jason O'Mara, who played as Jim Shannon

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 12:45:33 PMEpisode 3 has dinosaurs, if you saw the beginning of Episode 3, that dinosaur who ate up that man that has lost his mind, and forgot where he was.

It's a program about traveling back to and forming a community in a kind of Jurassic Park of the past the big draw of which is (work with me here) ... it begins with "d"! Just trust me on this man, given the scenario there aren't anywhere near enough dinosaurs and it's bitterly disappointing.

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 12:45:33 PMBut I gotta say, there were too many dinosaurs in the season.

Say wha?

Keke

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kekerusey on October 03, 2012, 02:23:21 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 12:45:33 PMEpisode 3 has dinosaurs, if you saw the beginning of Episode 3, that dinosaur who ate up that man that has lost his mind, and forgot where he was.

It's a program about traveling back to and forming a community in a kind of Jurassic Park of the past the big draw of which is (work with me here) ... it begins with "d"! Just trust me on this man, given the scenario there aren't anywhere near enough dinosaurs and it's bitterly disappointing.

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 12:45:33 PMBut I gotta say, there were too many dinosaurs in the season.

Say wha?

Keke

That's the reason why it got cancelled
They had plans for a season 2
There were many who got tired to watch it, in just the first episodes, and that's bad :(

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 02:31:34 PMThere were many who got tired to watch it, in just the first episodes, and that's bad

Is it? I mean I'll only give a series so long before I give up and I got bored with Terra Nova by episode 5 and never watched any more. Given that they cancelled the show I imagine many others felt the same and I probably made the right decision which explains why I've been so cynical about it.

Keke

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kekerusey on October 03, 2012, 03:28:06 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 03, 2012, 02:31:34 PMThere were many who got tired to watch it, in just the first episodes, and that's bad

Is it? I mean I'll only give a series so long before I give up and I got bored with Terra Nova by episode 5 and never watched any more. Given that they cancelled the show I imagine many others felt the same and I probably made the right decision which explains why I've been so cynical about it.

Keke

FOX cancelled, and waited for others to take over and start a 2nd season.
NetFlix thought about to do it, but they denied later.

The actors want Terra Nova back

I've heard that Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang want it back

And I really, so much want the series back, very much :D