last tv program you saw/currently watching

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, September 03, 2011, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarke

Quote from: hemmond on May 12, 2013, 02:05:05 PM
Returning to 6th season of Doctor Who (the new ones. Not the classical series). :D
Oh, the finale to that season was amazing. I'd tell you more, but... spoilers.  :P

I think the last thing I watched on TV and was actually paying attention to was Dr. Who as well, actually.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

The Simpsons, around 20.30-21.00 (I think.) yesterday.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

watching the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory of the Season 6. Now on episode 23

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

watching a tv series called Lilyhammer. It is an American-Norwegian tv series. Steven Van Zandt is the main character.

Lilyhammer Trailer

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! I guess it was a documentary about The Monkees at x-mas..  :) I was guest at a friend's house and we watched it after we had x-mas table.. Eywa ayngahu! Kìyevame
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

What's ``The Monkees´´  ???? And i gotta say i'm really impressed by the fact that you haven't watched any TV since Christmas considering the technologically overloaded world we live in  :o :P.

Niri Te

"Through the Wormhole", with Morgan Freeman. That is a program on Wednesday nights on things astronomical. It is about the ONLY thing besides the news that I bother watching. We threw out our Television over a year ago, and only watch the T.V. on Wednesday and Sunday nights, when we visit our Air force veteran friend "Mo".
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Eana Unil

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! The Monkees was a pop group from United States. Maybe you've heard I'm a beliver, Last train to Clarksville, Hey hey with The Monkees? It's them. They also had a tv show every week, where they sang new songs. Very funny, one hour long. Look on YouTube, there are some clips there with them. My favorite is an interview by Frank Zappa. Take a peek.
If I tell you that I don't have a tv, are you still impressed then? Eywa ayngahu & kìyevame
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Il Sogno Viandante on June 16, 2013, 01:03:42 AM
Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! The Monkees was a pop group from United States. Maybe you've heard I'm a beliver, Last train to Clarksville, Hey hey with The Monkees? It's them. They also had a tv show every week, where they sang new songs. Very funny, one hour long. Look on YouTube, there are some clips there with them. My favorite is an interview by Frank Zappa. Take a peek.
If I tell you that I don't have a tv, are you still impressed then? Eywa ayngahu & kìyevame

Ok. Irayo for the info, ma tsmuke  :). Not sure if i've heard (or even heard of) those songs before, though  :-\. Another one without a Tv  :o?! Well, good riddance  :P! The truest of entertainment can be found in ``real life´´ and not on the Tv screen  :).

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on June 21, 2013, 02:02:21 AM
Quote from: Il Sogno Viandante on June 16, 2013, 01:03:42 AM
Kaltxì ma frapo!

Ok. Irayo for the info, ma tsmuke  :). Not sure if i've heard (or even heard of) those song before, though  :-\. Another one without a Tv  :o?! Well, good riddance  :P! The truest of entertainment can be found in ``real life´´ and not on the Tv screen  :).
So you mean on set... Just kidding, I know what you mean :P

Comedy Central presents: Chris Rock

Even though I've seen his show a couple of times on Comedy Central and I still keep laughing so hard xD
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

How I met your Mother. A wonderful tv show.

NPH is so funny. NPH is Neil Patrick Harris. I always laugh of the things he do in this tv show.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Family Guy (I think  :-\.), last Tuesday 19.00-19.30 local time (GMT +1).

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Starting now on the season 3 of How i Met your Mother.
Watching on Netflix.

Niri Te

Former Gov. Mike Huckabee on Fox News.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Niri Te on July 14, 2013, 10:34:33 PM
  Former Gov. Mike Huckabee on Fox News.

Hmm... I recognize that name. Which state was he governor of  ????

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

hemmond

old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

watching the 7th season of How i Met Your Mother.