last tv program you saw/currently watching

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, September 03, 2011, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Weather, so what does the weekend hold in store? The usual.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Niri Te

Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: archaic on January 31, 2014, 04:18:25 PM
Weather, so what does the weekend hold in store? The usual.
A blank memory left of the weekend on monday morning.

And I'm watching the pilot of Breaking Bad on my laptop.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

archaic

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 27, 2013, 03:19:06 PM
What ? ??? :(

Sorry, didn't mean to sound angry. I just have a habit of swearing a lot  :P. What i meant was that i agreed with what you said.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rotobull cz

O.K. You know, what I (really) love about this forum is, that People here are nice. If we don't want to make someone angry, we shouldn't talk about things, which are reason of arguments (believes...). :)

I'm trying to understand everyone.

News...  ::)

I'm not watching it often... After all I don't watch it never. ;)

Eywa ayngahu. :D

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Currently now watching the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory. Episode 15 of season 7 :)

Niri Te

Fox News, with our Air Force Veteran friend, last night.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Started again to watch Terra Nova. It's been a while since i last saw it, at least almost 1 year since i saw Terra Nova.
It's definitely one of the best tv shows i have ever seen. Too bad there are no more than one season.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

archaic

I never watched it.
Aside from the scars, how similar/different are Commander Nathaniel Taylor and Col. Miles Quaritch?

Niri Te

Fox News Special on the failure of Obamacare, and how it will bankrupt the Country.

archaic

Fox stays with fantasy. Other nations seem to manage, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Russia, Japan, ever single country in Europe, and so many more it's just plain embarrassing!

I shall ask you this, why would you want to be provided with life saving treatment paid for out of your taxes, when you can you can pay an arm and a leg to make rich share holders even richer or die because the drugs companies made the drugs you need to continue living to expensive for you to pay for, for the rest of your life?

America, wake up! Damn it, the whole entire rest of the world - all 7.8 billion (aside from maybe a few uncontacted rain forest tribes) - is laughing and/or crying at you for your stance on Obamacare!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014

Ice-hockey match
Russia vs Finland

Finland is in the lead. Finland 3 goals, Russia 1 goal.

Eana Unil

Game Of Thrones - Season 4 - Two Swords.... Finally!!! I am so happy I could cry hrh.

archaic

Riders of Berk.
Bits of a documentary about Romans.

eejmensenikbenhet

Quote from: Eana Unil on April 06, 2014, 09:05:10 PM
Game Of Thrones - Season 4 - Two Swords.... Finally!!! I am so happy I could cry hrh.
Fì'u!

I was so excited to see how they picked up the story and went ahead just like there hadn't been a break at all.
Oh, and yay for another Dutch actor! Michiel Huisman replaces Ed Skrein as Daario Naharis.

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng