last tv program you saw/currently watching

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, September 03, 2011, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesulley

I definitely prefer movies to TV though, I don't often have the patience to watch so many shows. GoT and Silicon Valley are the only TV shows i've seen this year.

Rotobull cz

Quote from: jakesulley on July 13, 2016, 08:01:31 AM
I definitely prefer movies to TV though, I don't often have the patience to watch so many shows. GoT and Silicon Valley are the only TV shows i've seen this year.

The only two tv series I really watched and cared about were the ones I mentioned here recently.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

jakesulley

I think there's just too many now! I remember only watching about 4-5 when i was younger, now there's so much to choose from...

Toliman

The Big bang Theory - season I
(I love it  ;D)

Stranger Come Knocking

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Lynxcat

I've been re-watching Ash vs Evil Dead lately. I absolutely love that show and how cheesy it is! ;D
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Toliman

The Big bang Theory (season 3, episode 14 "The Einstein Approximation")

very fun episode  ;D ;D ;D

Lynxcat

I'm now watching The Strain cause it now has new episodes.  :) I really love that show.

eejmensenikbenhet

Just saw an episode of Bones that contained Hodgins, Sweets and Fisher (played by Joel David Moore) obsessing over getting in line for the Avatar premier. In the end (SPOLER ALERT) Fisher doesn't enter the cinema because he's frollicking around in a tent with a girl. I never noticed when I first saw the episode, but Fisher doesn't need to see the movie, because he's in it.

Thought it was a nice easter egg.

moonbeam

I watched some of the old Gumby shorts from the 50's. Watching Gumby always puts me in a good mood. I wish they made some new shorts.

Click the dragons to give them love!

Toliman

Stranger Come Knocking

Just finished Game of Thrones season 6
Bazillion/Bazillion :D
Can't wait for season 7.  Heard rumors about them making a prequel series, too, which would be awesome.  And rumors of an indie series about the Children of the Forest and the White Walkers' War O.O

Currently watching Chicago Fire (and doing some severe critiques).  It's a soap opera for emergency services; what can you expect?
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

GRRM needs to finish that next book!

About to make some live TV. Membership breaksi in a show about excursion railways.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

moonbeam

Click the dragons to give them love!

Lynxcat

I've been re-watching Breaking Bad lately. I love that show.  :)

eejmensenikbenhet

Started The Bridge last night, after a co-worker recommended it to me. I like it, even though I don't understand a word they're saying, HRH. I usually don't like subtitles, but for Swedish/Danish I make an exception.

archaic

Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 30, 2016, 07:43:42 PM
Currently watching Chicago Fire (and doing some severe critiques).  It's a soap opera for emergency services; what can you expect?
Some acting would be nice, IMHO.
(not a fan of Chicago Fire)
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

Currently, I'm watching National Geographic Channel's series Genius.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Toliman