My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by moonbeam, June 12, 2012, 09:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekerusey

Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

'Itan Atxur

I tried getting into the series. I watched the first 3 episodes. Didn't dislike them but they felt pointless. Lots of personality, nothing else. Clearly aimed at kids, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Fluttershy is definitely my favorite though.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kekerusey

Quote from: 'Ite Atxur on September 26, 2012, 11:06:16 PMClearly aimed at kids, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Dunno about that ... they also clearly have a huge cult adult following! That's why my daughter started making cross stitch for them ... 30 year old young men would come up to her at her stand and buy all 6 (then) available patterns in one go. What's more, she wasn't very organised to begin with and they paid her on trust ... not that she wasn't good for it mind.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

'Itan Atxur

There are PLENTY of childrens shows that adults love. I have no problem understanding that. I love the MLP art out there, but I just can't get into the show. It's too simple for me. I'm not saying simple is a bad thing either. Avatar is a pretty simple movie and it's by far and away my favorite of all time beating out complex movies like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Donnie Darko.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

moonbeam

So, I just learned that the new season will start in November. Yay!

Click the dragons to give them love!

Nì'awtua Eyktan

The Pony: An Unexpected Journeigh

Soon! Both ponies and hobbits this year!
Can the world handle so much awesome? (Maybe the mayans where on to something?)

moonbeam

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on October 28, 2012, 11:03:13 PM
Rainbow Factory-Toast Beard

On youtube

I guess you are talking about the song Rainbow Factory by Glaze or WoodenToaster. I am highly familiar with this tune. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

moonbeam

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

P.A.'li makto

My absolute #1 favourite is mysterious zebra Zecora! She reminds me of a shaman...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - 9 - Bridle Gossip

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Nì'awtua Eyktan

Random destiny generator for bronies.

http://technocolt.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Destiny-Friendship-Is-Random-338116117

I became "Cloud Jack the showy salesman destined to curse Canterlot." :P

moonbeam

How do you guys feel about Twilight Sparkle becoming a Princess?

Kxeyo

When Twilight's happy, ah'm happy too!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Tsmuktengan

That's more logic than if it was Pinkie pie at least.

...gosh I can't imagine that.

moonbeam

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

moonbeam