Trini the Yellow Ranger
Kimberley the Pink Ranger
Billy the Blue Ranger
Rocky the Red Ranger
Adam the Black Ranger
Aisha the Yellow Ranger
Kat the Pink Ranger

Emtokay

Righto folks, though I'd post a thread about one of the greatest TV shows I've ever seen (and don't complain about the effects I know they're dodgy)
But anyway, there must be other people out there who watch or have watched the Power Rangers

Anyways, your allowed 3 choices, and these choices are going on the first Rangers series: Mighty Morphing
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Txantslusam Skxawng

NINJA TURTLES ARE BETTER!!!!!!! XD

Or was it the other way around.....hmmm..... I need to watch that voiced over vid of 300 again.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Hmmmmm there is an episode in PRIS where the TMNT are hypnotised to come and destroy the rangers, they fail, the rangers defeat them lifting the spell from the turrtles then the turtles help them save the day

Nyx

Hrh, seriously? I must have missed that! I need to find some way to see it. I used to be crazy about all those "crappy" shows and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is one of those that can make me feel nostalgic, haha!

(Off topic: does anyone remember The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nóg?)

Tompa'Ivong

Tommy, both green and white, and rocky ((he lasted for quite some time, just like Oliver did))

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Emtokay

Tommy was the greatest character in Power Rangers (except Bulk and Skull who were not Rangers)

Tompa'Ivong

bulk and skull are classic, also rita and lord zed (you know they never edited lord zed's talking), he speaks in japanese. 

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.

Emtokay

wha??? im confused, in the episodes I've got Lord Zedd's voice is just really disotorted and coarse and I can hear him speak English

Tompa'Ivong

they dub it in english, but he is still speaking japanese (silent)

Emtokay

wow, and you can't tell its dubbed cause his mouth is behind that mask no I see, well im thinking of slowly getting all the seasons up to Lost Galaxy, and the only new series I'm considering is DinoThunder cause Tommy is in it as the Black Dino Ranger (dinosaur Zords I wonder where they had those first)

Tompa'Ivong

dino thunder is well polished, i think they did a fairly well job on it, i think most the episodes are on youtube ((hopefully saban doesnt claim them)).

you know saban bought back the rights to PR

Emtokay

Yeh I read that, and just remembered why Kat was an awsome ranger. casue she's Aistralian

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。