RedLetterMedia's Attack of the Clones review

Started by Tsa'räni, April 05, 2010, 12:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsa'räni

For those who haven't seen it yet, the new review came out Saturday in all its nine part glory!  It's an instant classic, as expected.  NSFW or kids in case people are viewing his stuff for the first time.

Here's the link to Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/user/redlettermedia?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/14/CfBhi6qqFLA

Ftiafpi

Watched it and it's as awesome as all the rest.

However, a thousand curses on CN for bringing up a copywrong claim against Part 1. LAME!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I lawled so hard in part two when they showed the star wars kid with the rest of the jedi.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

If any of you are interested, his website is www.redlettermedia.com. All of his movies reviews are located under the tab "Plinkett Reviews"

sorry for the necropost, but it was still on the first page.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tsa'räni on April 05, 2010, 12:29:35 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet, the new review came out Saturday in all its nine part glory!  It's an instant classic, as expected.  NSFW or kids in case people are viewing his stuff for the first time.

FWIW I think he's wrong (his presentation style is also incredibly irritating) ... although I recognise that "A New Hope" was technically the best and the older films in some ways better I still loved the prequels; sure there are flaws in all of them (including the originals) but there's just so much to enjoy in each and every one.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)