Star Wars Episodes 7, 8, and 9

Started by Tanhì-ean, November 30, 2010, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì-ean

Kaltxì.
I don't if anyone heard, but Lucas is going to make another three episodes of Star Wars, Episodes 7, 8, and 9. I can't wait until they come out to theaters.

Does anyone else know about this?
Formerly known as Eywal ngaru teing oeti.

Emtokay

http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/sw_return_sith

my opinion, just stop with making the Star Wars films, it was bad enough when the animated Clone Wars series came out
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tanhì-ean

Lucas said that these are the last of Star Wars. The animated Clone Wars series were for the kids.
Formerly known as Eywal ngaru teing oeti.

Eana Tanhì

really? i haven't heard that but i think it would be awesome, but just if SW stay the same as they were

and you have a really similar name to mine ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tanhì-ean on November 30, 2010, 06:28:09 PMI don't if anyone heard, but Lucas is going to make another three episodes of Star Wars, Episodes 7, 8, and 9. I can't wait until they come out to theaters.

I'm with you on this ... whilst I absolutely think episode IV (A New Hope) is the best and most complete & my personal favourite being VI (Return Of The Jedi) I still loved the prequels. I will happily go and see each and every Star Wars film Lucas knocks out ... in fact I was hoping there was some truth in the rumours of a Star Wars Universe based TV series).

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I loved the original trilogy and liked the prequels as well just not as much. I definitely want 7, 8, and 9 to be good but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. To me it seems as if GL isn't nearly as good as he used to be and tbh he's gotten more "sell-outish"  :-\.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Wow, this is awesome :D I love Star Wars, I'm so going to watch them!

However, I also think Lucas is kind of.. trying to make it last forever, although everything was supposed to be theoretically already finished. I TRULY hope he's going to stop after 9, although I love the SW films. Too much really kills it sometimes!

Emtokay

He should just not even make 7,8,9,. The first 6 were good, this to me is over kill

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Are you certain of this?

Haven't they just started to recapture all Star Wars movies in 3D ?

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

How do you know this? (Mace Windu)

If they do make 7,8, and 9 I'll be so happy...I could live off of Star Wars...I'm currently even reading yet another SW book. :)

Dreamlight

ORLY?

It does come as a surprise to me.  I'm kind of wondering if they'll be as good as the ones so far.  I guess we'll see.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

After watching that trailer, I call fake.

Roiki

The rumors about a sequel trilogy have been around almost 20 years so nothing new in those. They still persist even though Lucas has on many occasions denied the existence of such a project.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_TV_show

They should get this project off the ground first, it's been in the works for 5 years and nothing has happened.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

didn't know 7 8 and 9 were coming hope there good. :P

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Emtokay

They won't be good, they'll crash and burn

Kekerusey

Quote from: Emtokay on December 20, 2010, 11:09:34 PMThey won't be good, they'll crash and burn

If true why? Because you don't like them? Considering the runaway success of the prequels, that's more than a little conceited isn't it?

Keke

Emtokay

I'm am a massive fan of Star Wars to the extent that I am a Jedi, but after soo many years there is a cut off point, and the ending for Return of the Jedi was not open. Therefore it leaves no cut-off story for another 3 movies

Kekerusey

Quote from: Emtokay on December 21, 2010, 03:18:22 AMI'm am a massive fan of Star Wars to the extent that I am a Jedi, but after soo many years there is a cut off point, and the ending for Return of the Jedi was not open. Therefore it leaves no cut-off story for another 3 movies

No you're not (a Jedi), no more than anyone here is Na'vi ... of course it was open, any ending is open and in fact there are three books adopted as official canon for the once promised books #7 through #9 (I should know, a fiend of mine is a character in one).

Keke

Emtokay

Jedi is a proper religon, it's a cross between Buddhism and Tiebetan monks. The difference in being a jedi to Na'vi is that, you can't be 10ft tall, blue and have a tail. For Jedi, if you follow the code and believe in it you can be, and it also works if it's written on your census form

Arantele

I've heard rumors upon rumors of this but nothing has come to fruition as of yet... so I don't know whats going to happen...