Star Wars:Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

Started by archaic, September 09, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

A long time ago in a place far, far away, I forget the rest. It was a really, really long time ago, and they did some movies, which people liked and they made lots of money. So, a while later, they made some more which weren't so popular. And then they made another one, and it was better. Apparently, there's this other one coming .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACsUW98Byj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuuwn_wTjg

;)  :D
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Ertew

Third trilogy, second episode  :facepalm:

imho unrelated episodes located in SW universe are better than anything connected to main plot.
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

archaic

JeffCott

I'm so hyped up for this movie. The latest trailer was great. Anyone else looking forward to it?
Give Decaduro a shot and you'll love it.

archaic

Leia dies, not looking forward to that bit. I guess she'll be back as a force ghost at some point?

Rogue Aw

Anyone see the first trailer for Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker? Man, I'm finally legitly excited about this last on of the Skywalker Saga. The Force Awakens was ok, The Last Jedi threw me off. I came out of TLJ, and was like, what did I just watch!? I'm hoping J.J. Abrams does better with this one than Ryan Johnson did with TLJ.

To be honest, the best Star Wars series for me is The Clone Wars, which they are finally putting out the last season this fall. I'm more excited about that season than I am with Episode IX, to be honest!
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 18, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
Anyone see the first trailer for Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker? Man, I'm finally legitly excited about this last on of the Skywalker Saga. The Force Awakens was ok, The Last Jedi threw me off. I came out of TLJ, and was like, what did I just watch!? I'm hoping J.J. Abrams does better with this one than Ryan Johnson did with TLJ.

To be honest, the best Star Wars series for me is The Clone Wars, which they are finally putting out the last season this fall. I'm more excited about that season than I am with Episode IX, to be honest!
This movie will be in cinema in Romania! :D
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Rogue Aw

For those that haven't seen it, here's the first trailer for Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
https://youtu.be/adzYW5DZoWs

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 18, 2019, 10:17:55 AM
For those that haven't seen it, here's the first trailer for Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
https://youtu.be/adzYW5DZoWs
Irayo nìtxan! I will definitely watch it! :D
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Rogue Aw

FYI, I'm starting another thread for Episode IX.

Eìrä

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Toliman

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 18, 2019, 10:17:55 AM
I saw. Looks good :)