Favourite Actor/Actress

Started by jakesulley, July 13, 2016, 08:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesulley

It seems to change for me quite a bit over the years... but right now I really like Ellen Page and Tom Hiddleston. Both have such great range and deliver awesome performances.

Lynxcat

Sorry for the late comment.) My favorite actor is Doug Jones. :) He acts as creatures and monsters under make-up and he portrays them very well!
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Jak Dawsiin

my favorite actresses are Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Gal Gadot, Zoe Saldana, Emily Blunt, and Shailene Woodley. i like some others to various degrees or certain roles, but those are my favorites for years now, with Gal jumping into the Fab 5 because of Wonder Woman and F/F movies. love them all!

i really don't have any favorite actors, but if you asked me to pick one, i'd go with Theo James of the Divergent and Underworld films. good action star, nice screen presence, and British charm.

Rogue Aw

One of my favorite actresses is Kate Winslet. This is one of many reasons I'm so excited about the Avatar sequels, as she's going to be in them! She even did her own free diving for Avatar 2, holding her breath for more than 7 mins during her motion capture dives.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 18, 2019, 09:06:40 AM
One of my favorite actresses is Kate Winslet. This is one of many reasons I'm so excited about the Avatar sequels, as she's going to be in them! She even did her own free diving for Avatar 2, holding her breath for more than 7 mins during her motion capture dives.
Awesome!
My favorite actress is Zoe Saldana!
And my favorite actor is Sam Worthington!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Rogue Aw

I just can't pick one actor or actress, so, here's my list: Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford (not just for SW, but, for the Indiana Jones series as well), Adam Sandler, Will Smith, Kate Winslet, Tom Hanks, Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lawrence, Woody Harrelson, Tim Allen, Mike Myers, Burt Reynolds, Sammy Davis Jr., Roger Moore, and Sean Connery. I know I'm really showing my age for some of those, LOL! FYI, I like Zoe and Sam, but, with Avatar being the only movie I've seen either of them in, I just can't put them above the actors/actresses I've mentioned. This might chance as I see them in the Avatar sequels.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Toliman

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 18, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
I just can't pick one actor or actress
Same here.
I can't pick one or even just few the most favourite too.