Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers et al. 2012 - 2019)

Started by Txur’Itan, May 11, 2011, 02:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Avengers 2 has been set to be filmed for 2 weeks in Johannesburg and Gauteng in South Africa.

The Gauteng Film Commission CEO Phindle Mbainujwa commented on the shoot, saying, "We're thrilled that Marvel Studios is bringing a major motion picture project to Johannesburg...We're showing them the very best our region has to offer."
he principal cast will not be headed to join the shoot South Africa, however.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron opens May 1, 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/03/the-avengers-age-of-ultron-to-partially-film-in-south-africa

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 03, 2014, 05:49:00 PM
Avengers 2 has been set to be filmed for 2 weeks in Johannesburg and Gauteng in South Africa.

he Gauteng Film Commission CEO Phindle Mbainujwa commented on the shoot, saying, "We're thrilled that Marvel Studios is bringing a major motion picture project to Johannesburg...We're showing them the very best our region has to offer."
he principal cast will not be headed to join the shoot South Africa, however.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron opens May 1, 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/03/the-avengers-age-of-ultron-to-partially-film-in-south-africa

;D
私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txur’Itan

I am looking forward to Captain America -- Released 4 April 2014 (USA) --.

Guardians of the Galaxy leaked images are numerous, but I am still enthusiastic. It mixes sci-fi and super hero genre, hopefully in an epic way.  ;D

Guardians of the Galaxy -- Released 1 August 2014 (USA) --

I AM GROOT!

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

Zoe Saldana.

She is known by us as playing Neytiri of Avatar, or perhaps as Uhura of Star Trek Reboot franchise.

She is co-staring as the character Gamora in The Guardians of the Galaxy movie as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

With Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy, this will close out the Phase 2 movies preceding Avengers:_Age_of_Ultron

Nothing has been confirmed as to the cast for Avengers 2 beyond the basic team collected in Avengers 1, so it is not clear if the Guardians will show up or not.

Meet the Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora

Here is the Avengers 2 CC Teaser from last year.

The Avengers: Age Of Ultron SDCC Teaser (2013) - Marvel Movie HD

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

Caught Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier.

Very good, most relatable hero in the MCU right now.

Good story, action packed, interesting character name drops. It looks to me like we will be getting more heroes in the mix soon.

There are some unexpectedly strong tie-in elements for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. show, but that is what makes the show worth watching.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself.  ;D
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: archaic on April 13, 2014, 02:33:46 PM
Will there be a Rachel Nichols cameo?

She is not listed in any of the MCU stuff as a part of her credits that I could find.

Why would there be?

Did she make an announcement or something?

Is there a joke in there referencing a show I had not seen?
私は太った男だ。

archaic

Quote from: Txur'Itan on April 14, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

In Star Trek, Zoë Saldana plays Uhura, Uhura's Green skinned roomie is Gaila, played by ..... Rachel Nichols.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: archaic on April 15, 2014, 03:16:46 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on April 14, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

In Star Trek, Zoë Saldana plays Uhura, Uhura's Green skinned roomie is Gaila, played by ..... Rachel Nichols.

Ah.
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

The San Diego Comic-Con poster.

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

So, Guardians of the Galaxy was Awesome. If you watch it stay past the end credits.

My Spoiler free Fandango Review

Official Website.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - Trailer 2 (OFFICIAL)
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Synopsis for Avengers: Age of Ultron released. Really hope a trailer is coming soon.
http://marvel.com/news/movies/23273/check_out_the_official_synopsis_of_marvels_avengers_age_of_ultron

Marvel Studios presents "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to the Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk.  Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision. Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963. Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" on May 1, 2015.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

archaic

Cool!  :)  8)

Looks on checks IMDB here .....
Actor Andy Serkis is listed, but no character name is given, does this mean we should expect a cameo from Gollum?