Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers et al. 2012 - 2019)

Started by Txur’Itan, May 11, 2011, 02:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Here's the sneak peak you may have missed in this week's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D of The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - Special Look

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Seems like we have to add many more Marvel movies in the title here. A 3rd Thor movie, 2nd Guardians of The Galaxy movie, 3rd Avengers movie, 3rd Captain America movie, Captain Marvel movie and more.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/marvel-confirms-movies-for-black-panther-captain-marvel-more

Txur’Itan

Yeah, the recent announcement was all over the news. The teaser trailer for Age of Ultron hooked me.

It looks like Phase 3 is going into the deep end, I am so stoked.
私は太った男だ。

archaic

That's one hell of a mouthful they bit off right there! I hope they have the creative muscle to pull it of, not serve up a bunch of lame half baked movies to disappoint fans all over.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: archaic on October 29, 2014, 01:08:41 PM
That's one hell of a mouthful they bit off right there! I hope they have the creative muscle to pull it of, not serve up a bunch of lame half baked movies to disappoint fans all over.

It is very ambitious, Phase 3 especially since more multi-hero events will be occurring in each flick.
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but this is the teaser trailer of the 3rd Avengers movie, The Avengers: Infinity War. Seems like the Avengers team and the Guardians of the Galaxy will team up.
Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Teaser Trailer

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

About this MCU thread, are we gonna include also the tv show's Agents of Shield and Agent Carter?

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Marvel confirms Spider-Man is coming to the MCU. Sony has come with an agreement with Marvel that they can use Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

Txur’Itan

Yep, took them a while, but they finally caved into fan interest in a proper crossover.
私は太った男だ。

archaic

(I want to see an Avatar / How to Train Your Dragon / Terminator / Batman crossover)  ;)  ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: archaic on February 15, 2015, 04:00:09 PM
(I want to see an Avatar / How to Train Your Dragon / Terminator / Batman crossover)  ;)  ;D

Ooooh hell no!! That would be too weird.

Txur’Itan

With the new Spider-man deal in the works, the phase three schedule was adjusted to make the character fit in with phase 3.

I am not sure how far they intend to travel on this. By Avengers 3, it is not clear where the main characters will be at the center of the chaos to come. Not until those movies are released anyhow.
私は太った男だ。

archaic

Tìtstewan

Well, I should watch that movie one day. I missed the first one...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Something is puzzling me that here in Norway, the release date of Avengers: AoU is 22nd of April. USA has the premiere on 1st of May.