General Discussion > Movies/TV

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers et al. 2012 - 2019)

<< < (2/18) > >>

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Were on cinema 2 days ago, it was a pretty good movie

Of course saw it in 3D :)

Nyx:
Saw it last night. Hilarious! It's the only one in this "series" that I'll end up buying on dvd. Okay, I haven't seen Captain America, but after what I saw of him in The Avengers, I don't think I want to :P Oh and I think Black Widow was very underpowered compared to the others, or maybe she just wasn't given enough space. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, do it!

Txur’Itan:

--- Quote from: Nyx on May 03, 2012, 12:46:01 pm ---Saw it last night. Hilarious! It's the only one in this "series" that I'll end up buying on dvd. Okay, I haven't seen Captain America, but after what I saw of him in The Avengers, I don't think I want to :P Oh and I think Black Widow was very underpowered compared to the others, or maybe she just wasn't given enough space. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, do it!

--- End quote ---

Some characters in the Marvel universe are just well trained and intelligent humans, like Tony Stark without his Iron Man suits.

Txur’Itan:
Wow that was a fun movie!

Joss Whedon really knows his Marvel Comics Heroes!

Txantslusam Skxawng:
I saw a few weeks back and I like the movie! Especially when Hulk smashed Loki around the room xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version