Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers et al. 2012 - 2019)

Started by Txur’Itan, May 11, 2011, 02:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

So, now that we are into phase three, it is neat to see what is coming.

After watching and thoroughly enjoying Captain America Civil war, and looking forward to what is coming next, I do feel that the darker tone is doing a good job of keeping things interesting after so many years of theses characters in movies.

Phase 3 is underway. Here is hoping that if this is the end of it all, that it goes out being satisfyingly entertaining as hela (intended pun).

Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War Part I
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Infinity War Part II
私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I recently heard that Infinity War will be only one movie and not 2 parts. It was very recently announced. Release date not changed. Still set for May 2018.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/29/disney-now-releasing-avengers-infinity-war-as-one-film/

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on August 01, 2016, 11:06:16 AM
I recently heard that Infinity War will be only one movie and not 2 parts. It was very recently announced. Release date not changed. Still set for May 2018.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/29/disney-now-releasing-avengers-infinity-war-as-one-film/

Yeah I have been reading about the changes. I have to wonder what sparked em  and what is actually going on. 

As it is RDJ is cracking whips for larger paydays for the cast every movie. The rationale being they trigger enough fan loyalty to make every movie a near $1billion seller.

Burn out seems a real possibility, and the cast just might chose to jump ship. If it happens, the entire MCU could Implode requiring significant efforts to come up with a way to keep using the IP collection to make movies.

I hope this is just a creative choice and not a financial or a political one.
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。