Plumps

Looks great!!! Thanks for posting.
... I still can't believe that it will still be a year before it comes out  :'(

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Lance R. Casey

For the really interested, there's a frame-by-frame analysis too.

// Lance R. Casey

Kamean

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I think I must have watched it 20 times already.. :) I have no words to express how eager I am to see this movie! <3 <3

Martin Freeman does seem to be the perfect Bilbo! He's just brilliant. :D And I love the Dwarves. :) Of course, I was extremely excited to see Galadriel as well!!!!! She looks absolutely stunning, as ever. <3 I must admit that I'm a bit confused about that part with Gandalf, though! :P It looks strangely romantic ahah. I wonder what they'll do with that! :o

Kamean

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on December 22, 2011, 01:17:05 PM
I must admit that I'm a bit confused about that part with Gandalf, though! :P It looks strangely romantic ahah. I wonder what they'll do with that! :o
In my opinion he is in the orc's cave or in the Necromancer's castle.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Kamean on December 22, 2011, 01:29:08 PM
I must admit that I'm a bit confused about that part with Gandalf, though! :P It looks strangely romantic ahah. I wonder what they'll do with that! :o
In my opinion he is in the orc's cave or in the Necromancer's castle.

Could well be! :) But I was talking about the part with Galadriel, at 1:28. :)

Kamean

Maybe it's White Council? :)

'Itan Atxur

I saw the trailer for the first time when I went to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" the other day. I knew what the trailer was the MOMENT the music started. It hadn't even made it past the black screen yet :) Almost made me wish I was watching The Hobbit rather than what I went to see :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Amaya

A year is sooooooooo long to wait :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Saw the trailer when I went to Tintin last night, and I can't get the song out of my head.  OMG so epic!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Amaya on December 23, 2011, 03:57:49 PM
A year is sooooooooo long to wait :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Saw the trailer when I went to Tintin last night, and I can't get the song out of my head.  OMG so epic!

I know what you mean. At least it's something to hold us over until 2014!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Alyara Arati

I think I must have watched it 20 times already.. :) I have no words to express how eager I am to see this movie! <3 <3

Martin Freeman does seem to be the perfect Bilbo! He's just brilliant. :D And I love the Dwarves. :) Of course, I was extremely excited to see Galadriel as well!!!!! She looks absolutely stunning, as ever. <3 I must admit that I'm a bit confused about that part with Gandalf, though! :P It looks strangely romantic ahah. I wonder what they'll do with that! :o

I totally agree, although I haven't watched the trailer 20 times yet.  I think Kamean is probably right, though.  The scene with Galadriel touching his hair seems like a "take care, I'm worried for you, old friend" moment.  I think.  I mean, she's one of the few beings in Middle Earth who might know what a wizard really is, along with Cirdan the Shipwright...
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Kamean

QuoteI mean, she's one of the few beings in Middle Earth who might know what a wizard really is, along with Cirdan the Shipwright...
She really know it.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Alyara Arati on December 23, 2011, 07:12:50 PMI think Kamean is probably right, though.  The scene with Galadriel touching his hair seems like a "take care, I'm worried for you, old friend" moment.  I think.  I mean, she's one of the few beings in Middle Earth who might know what a wizard really is, along with Cirdan the Shipwright...

Sounds like a logical and proper explanation! :) I think it's probably going to be something of the sort. :D

OMG, I must absolutely see the trailer in cinema! Since I was planning to watch either Tintin or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in a near future, I believe it shouldn't be a problem. :) YAY.

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Awesome production vid! :) It's great to see Elijah back. :D

Kamean

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on December 28, 2011, 08:14:04 AM
Awesome production vid! :) It's great to see Elijah back. :D
Agree. Irayo for this. :)

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan