The Hobbit (2012)

Started by Txur’Itan, April 14, 2011, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Boohoo.  Methinks the electronic effects of the music spoils the rural/pre-industrial character of the story.

moonbeam

I can't wait to see this. It's going to be awesome.

Click the dragons to give them love!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: moonbeam on January 10, 2012, 07:59:59 PM
I can't wait to see this. It's going to be awesome.
Me neither.. :o

The Hobbit is currently part of a vote on MTV, and the battle against The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is intense! You can vote here. :)

Kamean

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Kamean

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Plumps

The half-way hoody ;D
"Easily explained ... well, we're all ten year older. So, we're going a little slower..."

Thanks for posting ... ke omum oel lunit slä ke tsun pivey nulkrr... :P

Kamean

Interesting video. Irayo! :)

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Kamean

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Txur'Itan on June 19, 2011, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 19, 2011, 07:23:45 PM
hrh That Bilbo ballad is awesome! ;D

Wow, there have been a lot of cast news lately. :o Jackson has posted on his FB page again, and he announced new actors: LOST's Evangeline Lilly will play an elven maiden (not present in the book) called Tauriel, and Barry Humphries will portray the Gobelin King. :) To be honest, I'm not sure at all about that new female character - but I am at least reassured to know there isn't going to be a love story between her and Legolas. ;D I guess Jackson knows what he's doing, like always! Anyway, as Txur'Itan says, I can't really give a judgement before I actually watch the movie. hrh :)

I think, and this is just my theory based on her as a character actress, her Elven ethnicity, and some of the other characters being placed in this movie from the Middle earth collected works that are not depicted in the HOBBIT book.

I think that Peter Jackson intends to do Silmarillion movie(s) after the Hobbit is completed, link it more cleanly to the hobbit movies and LOTR movies if he can; possibly later make Unfinished Tales into a movie somehow if he can.  

This depends entirely on the success of the Hobbit of course, and his willingness to keep going with a saga he has done well with so far.  With unfinished tales, there is a bit of an opening to a high budgeted fan-fiction style take on what the final vision could have been, had J. R. R. Tolkien had lived and continued writing.

It seems my old theory may have been more on the money than even I could have thought possible.

http://www.thesilmarillionmovie.com/the-silmarillion-movie-the-hobbit-and-48-fps-more-tolkien-in-store-for-peter-jackson/
私は太った男だ。

Kamean

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Kamean

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean