The Hobbit (2012)

Started by Txur’Itan, April 14, 2011, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyanRachel

Quote from: Kamean on October 01, 2013, 05:04:32 PM
Wow! Amazing! :D :D :D

Indeed!
I can't wait to see this movie in December!  :)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

archaic

Should have cast Toothless as Smaug.

Just saying.
;) ;D
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

archaic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: archaic on October 08, 2013, 03:14:10 PM
Give me a moment .....  :) :D

Dude, i am asking why you want Toothless in the Desolation of Smaug?

archaic

..... here we go.
Because it's Toothless!!!

Found here .....

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Clarke

Cumberbatch does make a good dragon, though. :P

Smauglock

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tìtstewan

HRH! ;D This two pictures are really awesome! I really like it! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Isn't it inappropriate for Toothless to be part of The Hobbit trilogy? I just don't know why you added it here. We are supposed to be on-topic here about The Hobbit in this thread, not about Toothless and be off-topic here.

No offense, but i am serious here. I think there are a lot more people who thinks this is inappropriate.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 09, 2013, 02:46:05 PM
Isn't it inappropriate for Toothless to be part of The Hobbit trilogy? I just don't know why you added it here. We are supposed to be on-topic here about The Hobbit in this thread, not about Toothless and be off-topic here.

No offense, but i am serious here. I think there are a lot more people who thinks this is inappropriate.

Yes, it was a fair bit off topic. But, discussing the dragons in jest in a thread where there were dragons involved was a bit funny, and has a precedent in comparisons between other media.

The idea later on may be to compare the SFX or the characterization of multiple dragons with a personality beyond being a flamethrower/murder machine. But, that is when a new thread should be spawned for comparing and contrasting dragons across media.
私は太った男だ。

'Itan Atxur

You're definitely taking this quite a bit too seriously. The suggestion was obviously intended as a joke and is very much on topic because it addresses a character in the movie.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on October 10, 2013, 01:35:15 PM

You're definitely taking this quite a bit too seriously. The suggestion was obviously intended as a joke and is very much on topic because it addresses a character in the movie.

Yeah, but what i am saying is, Toothless shouldn't be a character in the next Hobbit movie. The fact is that you say Toothless would be a great character, but actually it will not be. It's a fact.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 10, 2013, 02:01:37 PM

Yeah, but what i am saying is, Toothless shouldn't be a character in the next Hobbit movie. The fact is that you say Toothless would be a great character, but actually it will not be. It's a fact.

Toothless shouldn't be a character in the next Hobbit movie?

He isn't, it is not like we have an influence on that from this thread.  ;D  :P  ;D
私は太った男だ。

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 10, 2013, 02:01:37 PM

First of all it's an opinion, not a fact. Second the fact remains that the suggestion was a JOKE. I HIGHLY doubt the original suggestion was ever meant to be taken seriously. Moral of the story: Chill out! We're just having a little fun HRH ;)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

archaic

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on October 11, 2013, 05:18:45 AM
Second the fact remains that the suggestion was a JOKE.
It was.

I HIGHLY doubt the original suggestion was ever meant to be taken seriously.
It wasn't.

We're just having a little fun HRH ;)
We are sill allowed to, aren't we?

Quote from: Txur'Itan on October 10, 2013, 04:29:44 PM
He isn't, it is not like we have an influence on that from this thread.  ;D  :P  ;D
The fact is, the only movies that anything on this forum's likely to directly influence, are the Avatar sequels/prequels, and even there, only with our work on the lexical expansion program.

archaic

Blue Elf

Oh, time is getting short! Just month and a few days. Putting note: refresh the book knowledge....
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)