The Hobbit (2012)

Started by Txur’Itan, April 14, 2011, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarke

Quote from: Kamean on December 23, 2013, 01:16:33 PM
And Smaug is just gorgeous! :D :D :D
*sits in the corner mumbling to himself about how men, let alone male dragons, aren't attractive at all*

Blue Elf

So, I've just seen Hobbit 2. Not bad, but unlike part 1 it appears to be based on different book. The very basic line is the same as in book, but story is different - it's not like bedtime story what book is, but like preparation for LOTR. Not saying it is good or bad, it is different and because of changes part 3 will be completely different too. Some changes I like - Tauriel, scene in furnace hall, some less, but result is quite good.
However IMHO Jackson did better job with LOTR (wondering if someone dares to create LOTR in 3D)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kamean

Quoteit's not like bedtime story what book is, but like preparation for LOTR
Tolkien wanted to rewrite The Hobbit, making it a true LOTR prequel.
Jackson did it for him, and did it very well. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tìtstewan

I will watching it tomorrow if I survive the dentist...lol

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean

Benedict Cumberbatch - Smaug motion capture. :D

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Blue Elf on December 29, 2013, 04:06:32 PM
So, I've just seen Hobbit 2.

Me too.  :D I watched it today in 3D. I read the book and it's my favourite. It's different and if you take it, that it's not fully like the book (it's just based on it), you'll satisfied. ;) I knew, that I will like Smaug. 'For revenge ?! For REVENGE ?!! I will show you revenge !! I'm the death.' Just amazing ! :)
Hobbit book is amazing, great and awesome. :) Hobbit movie is awesome, great but different. :D You must take it in this way. ;)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

CyanRachel

I saw The Hobbit DoS and I really enjoyed it! Wow -- the dragon Smaug is EPIC!!!
And I highly recommend seeing the movie in HFR (48fps) 3D...IMO it's the best way to watch it!  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 29, 2013, 04:37:33 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on December 29, 2013, 04:06:32 PM
So, I've just seen Hobbit 2.

Me too.  :D I watched it today in 3D. I read the book and it's my favourite. It's different and if you take it, that it's not fully like the book (it's just based on it), you'll satisfied. ;) I knew, that I will like Smaug. 'For revenge ?! For REVENGE ?!! I will show you revenge !! I'm the death.' Just amazing ! :)
Hobbit book is amazing, great and awesome. :) Hobbit movie is awesome, great but different. :D You must take it in this way. ;)
No problem. I was warned beforehand ;D
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

archaic

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug is now out on DVD, Blu-ray, Digital HD.

The Hobbit: There And Back Again, release date December Twelve.

Little is know about this move, but there is a pic on the net that clearly shows Smaug with portions of skin torn away to reveal a terminator like endoskeleton beneath.
;)  :P
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Eana Unil

I rather wait for the extended BlueRay, like I did with ghe first part of the Hobbit and all of LotR ;)

Tìtstewan

Huch, I overlooked this...

I personaly would wait for the third movie, so that all three movies in a triology box.
  • An Unexpected Journey
  • The Desolation of Smaug
  • The Battle of the Five Armies geändert

And maybe I will buy it together with the LoTR triology
  • The Fellowship of the Ring
  • The Two Towers
  • The Return of the King

Tse, tìmweypey...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 13, 2014, 05:15:21 PM
Huch, I overlooked this...

I personaly would wait for the third movie, so that all three movies in a triology box.
  • An Unexpected Journey
  • The Desolation of Smaug
  • There and Back Again

And maybe I will buy it together with the LoTR triology
  • The Fellowship of the Ring
  • The Two Towers
  • The Return of the King

Tse, tìmweypey...

I do not know how to tell, I have not checked, but somewhere out there the floats this 3/4 hour extended version of each of the LOTR movies. Caught them in theaters, and on broadcast specials, but I have not found them on streaming nor disc yet (not that I looked as hard as I should).
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

archaic

Wow, thank you for sharing this.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kamean

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Aaah, the final movie in THe Hobbit trilogy. Will be great to join with the dwarfs and Bilbo and the others in the final quest :)

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on July 29, 2014, 04:20:38 PM
Will be great to join with the dwarfs and Bilbo and the others in the final quest :)

And the Gandalf and Smaug !! :D :D

Can't wait to watch it. :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

CyanRachel

Yep, really looking forward to seeing this 3rd and final film! It's going to be EPIC!  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Plumps

And the new trailer is out! Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAgTiBrrDA

Tìtstewan

Txantsan! I'm going to watch it in the cinema. :)

(Ma Plumps, just remove the "s" from http and that video will appear here :))