George Lucas and James Cameron

Started by Payoang, May 09, 2011, 03:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

"In 1998, George Lucas sent this to James Cameron for dethroning Star Wars at the box office"

Priceless :D

Kamean

Txantsan! Rare to find such a friendly attitude in the world of art. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Nice, but was is on the back of this pic ? As it seems to be two sided and probably scanned with a printer.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kamean

Oh, yes. It seems that it is. The inscription in the lower left corner hints at it.

Nyx

Haha that's so awesome! Funny how so many of them don't seem to care about the fact that they're sinking. Although Jabba is probably just happy to go home to the other creepy deep sea creatures ;D

Kamean

Quote from: Nyx on May 09, 2011, 04:06:08 PM
Haha that's so awesome! Funny how so many of them don't seem to care about the fact that they're sinking. Although Jabba is probably just happy to go home to the other creepy deep sea creatures ;D
Perhaps because he knows how to breathe underwater. ;D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Priceless! :D I love the friendly attitude as well, it's very nice. ;P

Quote from: Kamean on May 09, 2011, 04:14:10 PM
Perhaps because he knows how to breathe underwater. ;D

hrh Yeah! ;D And Leia is so reminding me of someone there.. xD I must say I also kinda pity poor R2 and C-3PO, though I'm sure they'll find a way to survive. :3

DJ Makto

Ditto for the Mon Calamari diving headfirst into the water. ;)

Kamean

Or maybe they do not sink? Do not you think that Yoda lifts them out of the water? :)

archaic

Sink they will not. ;)
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Rofl, awesome drawing  ;D! I didn't know Star Wars was the highest grossing film of all time before Titanic. I thought Terminator: Judgement Day was  ???.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman