Transformers: Age of Extinction[June 2014] & Transformers 5(2016)

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, February 16, 2012, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Title has been revealed.

Transformers: Age of Extinction

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/transformers-4-title-reveal-age-extinction-hints-dinobots-225716345.html

Age of Extinction? Is it the extinction of the decepticons we talking about here or....?

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Another photo on the set of Transformers: Age of Extinction

http://michaelbay.com/2013/09/27/photo-mark-wahlberg-nicola-peltz-and-jack-reynor-on-the-set-of-transformers-4/

In the photo: Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Raynor

Mark Wahlberg(Cade) is playing the father to Nicola Peltz(Tessa) and Jack Raynor(Shane) is her boyfriend.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Production of Transformers: Age of Extinction still going on. Look here, when Michael Bay and his team are in China on the production.
http://michaelbay.com/2013/11/01/michael-bay-on-the-set-of-transformers-4-in-wulong-chongqing-china/

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: archaic on November 03, 2013, 04:04:07 AM
Attack on hometree?

Or maybe they are fighting against the dinobots. It is something new they are bringing into the Transformers franchise, a new kind of Cybertronian. We have the Autobots, the Decepticons and now the Dinobots.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Teaser trailer for Transformers 4. This were shown on the Super Bowl. Another epic battle in the Transformers universe. It looks way better than the 3rd movie.
Transformers: Age of Extinction Official Super Bowl Spot (2014) - Michael Bay Movie HD

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 02, 2014, 07:00:53 PM
Teaser trailer for Transformers 4. This were shown on the Super Bowl. Another epic battle in the Transformers universe. It looks way better than the 3rd movie.
Transformers: Age of Extinction Official Super Bowl Spot (2014) - Michael Bay Movie HD

I see Dinobots, and what looks like Galvatron; albeit an unknown incarnation.

I get the sneaking suspicion that we might be in for the introduction of Unicron if not in this one, then the next one.
私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 03, 2014, 06:34:54 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 02, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

I see Dinobots, and what looks like Galvatron; albeit an unknown incarnation.

I get the sneaking suspicion that we might be in for the introduction of Unicron if not in this one, then the next one.

And don't forget Grimlock. He will also appear in the movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimlock

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

archaic

"We don't need you, anymore."
Err, can I be on a different world to this guy when he finds out he's wrong.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: archaic on March 05, 2014, 02:10:07 PM
"We don't need you, anymore."
[\quote]
Err, can I be on a different world to this guy when he finds out he's wrong.

It seems like they are following up with the same story as Transformers 3. To send away the Autobots from Earth, but that was a wrong way to do it.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Txur’Itan

I wonder how they plan to explain ditching Sam Witwicky.
私は太った男だ。

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txur'Itan on April 15, 2014, 12:19:03 PM
I wonder how they plan to explain ditching Sam Witwicky.

It has been said it is taking place 4 years after the Dark of The Moon, so that's in the year 2015, since Dark of The Moon took place in 2011.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng