Transformers: Age of Extinction[June 2014] & Transformers 5(2016)

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, February 16, 2012, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

New trailer released today of Transformers Age of Extinction. We get a closer look of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and other characters and what the story is all about.
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION -- Official Payoff Trailer (HD) - International English

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

This is it. The next Transformers movie will not be directed by Michael Bay, Paramount has confirmed. Transformers 5 is scheduled to release in 2016.
http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-5-2016/

Paramount loves sequels just as much as any other studio, and at the CineEurope confab — basically the European CinemaCon — studio reps touted the company's upcoming schedule. 2016 is thick with sequels, with Transformers 5 newly announced for that year alongside Beverly Hills Cop 4, G.I. Joe 3, and Hansel and Gretel 2. Also in the 2016 announcement is Paranormal Activity 5, which represents a huge delay for the title. The film was originally slated for 2013, then pushed to October of this year, and now evidently has a more significant delay ahead.

THR reports the details from the conference.

We've known that a fifth Transformers film was likely, but typically this sort of announcement wouldn't come until after the opening of the fourth. That film, Transformers: Age of Extinction, premieres this week in Hong Kong, and opens next week, on June 27. This is the first official studio statement that another film is coming. We don't know who will write, direct, or star at this point.

The rest of the sequels in that slate have at least been announced as being in development. Beverly Hills Cop 4 is the only one with a release date: March 25, 2016.

But Paranormal Activity is the most interesting item in that list. Paranormal Activity 4 was released in 2012, and the spin-off The Marked Ones was just released this past January. That marked the longest span between films in the series. We'd previously heard that the fifth numbered entry was due later this year, seemingly putting the series back on a quick production and release track.

But if the 2016 date holds, that will put several years between the fourth and fifth films. We don't know if Paramount plans other spin-offs or expansions in the interim.

In September of last year, Gregory Plotkin, editor of all the PA films since Paranormal Activity 2, was announced to direct the fifth film. Oren Peli, who created the series, and Jason Blum will produce once more, with Katie Featherston returning to her role. Almanac writers Jason Pagan and Andrew Stark scripted, and the film was reported as shooting this past February. We're trying to confirm the delayed release window at this time.

uniltiranyu aean

hi,
I watched Transformers 4 and i found it okaaay. It was a full new story..
I like the second more then the others.

About transformers 5 i've never heard about...Do we know about the story something?
You can write me in Italian, French, German and of course in English.

Eywa ngahu

Txur’Itan

Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 17, 2015, 12:22:38 PM
hi,

About transformers 5 i've never heard about...Do we know about the story something?

Only rumors are wandering the web. Including one that brings the old cast back together.

Not sure what the plan is going in, but this franchise is lucrative kids fare so far. Michael Bay wants to do the Unicron story line, not sure how he plans to pull it off. They vaguely introduced the Quintessons, which means we should expect some space travel based adventures to come in the next movie.
私は太った男だ。

uniltiranyu aean

Quote from: Txur'Itan on April 18, 2015, 05:12:09 PM
Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 17, 2015, 12:22:38 PM
hi,

Only rumors are wandering the web. Including one that brings the old cast back together.

Not sure what the plan is going in, but this franchise is lucrative kids fare so far. Michael Bay wants to do the Unicron story line, not sure how he plans to pull it off. They vaguely introduced the Quintessons, which means we should expect some space travel based adventures to come in the next movie.
okay interesting...Irayo for your answer!
You can write me in Italian, French, German and of course in English.

Eywa ngahu