Main Menu

Underworld

Started by Emtokay, September 05, 2011, 09:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

This is the way vampires and werewolves should be. So anyone here read that a sequel to evolutions is coming out next year?

Also bought the trilogy on Bly-ray hopefully it arrives today.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

while I respect your opinion, I like the way that different stories (Twilight, Underworld, etc) have changed vampire and werewolves. IMO, I like the Twilight werewolves more and the Underworld vampires- 'real' werewolves are ugly :P and the idea that they are just very large wolves is cool. I like the Underworld vampires' eye color :P

I'm excited for the fourth Underworld installment however! looks quite good! happy to be seeing Selene again!
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Seze Mune

Got a confession to make.  Never seen a vampire movie or anything of the Twilight series.  Read the Anne Rice books and I like them, though.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Seze Mune on September 07, 2011, 07:39:56 AM
Got a confession to make.  Never seen a vampire movie or anything of the Twilight series.  Read the Anne Rice books and I like them, though.
And don't go to one! xD  ;)
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

the Twilight movies are okay. (I still get mad when people diss the actress who played Bella though; besides the Twilight films, she's fantastic) the books are WAY better.

that movie about the little girl vampire, Let Me In, is a good one as well.

Emtokay

There are plenty of reasons why I dont like twilight and the main is vampires in sunlight, every vampire movie I've watched (Dracula, underworlds, Salems Lot, Blade etc) they all turn to dust in sunlight. Thing I didn't like with blade is the silver to kill vampires.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

the book series The House of Night the vampires don't die in the sunlight :P I agree though, I hate the glittering vampires. it's ridiculous. personally, I like glitter, it's a very interesting substance- but for a bloodthirsty creature of the night? kehe. HRH.