Which movies do you looking forward to?

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 12, 2011, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

OK, so I said HtTYD2 before, but I'm saying it again!
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Looking forward to this racing movie called Børning/Burning. Norway's answer on Fast & Furious. The movie is releasing next week here in Norway. It is only releasing in Norway, but it really depends on how popular the movie will be, so maybe it will release in other countries later.

QuoteRoy is mad about cars. and runs Stallion Parts while attending to his yellow Mustang, far away from his daughter, which comes on holiday, while he is to attend a race. Soon he is challenged in a illegal race through the length of Norway. A race from Oslo to Nordkapp. It is 2135 km/1326 miles.

Børning (trailer)

archaic

Looks like it could be good, but I feel it may need subtitles/dubbing, to achieve good viewing figures outside it's original target audience.

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Mall cop is coming back again :) ;D
Finally a sequel is coming, after 6 years. It's the same actor as last time, Mr Funnyman Kevin James.

Here's the 1st trailer that was released yesterday. It's Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 y'all!!! ;D ;D ;D
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 - Official Trailer - In Theaters 4/17!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oh, this is going to be so awesome! :D
One of my favourite video games i had in my childhood is becoming a movie, Ratchet & Clank. The release date is unknown for 2015, but atleast it have a trailer, so here it is:
Ratchet & Clank - Official Trailer: E3 Edition

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Just one week left to premiere of Fast & Furious 7 and the new Avengers movie in about 4 weeks :) :D :D

Here in Norway, Fast & Furious will have premiere on 1st of April and the new Avengers movie will have premiere on 22nd of April.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gonna watch the disaster movie San Andreas today. That movie with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Who here is hyped to see the movie The Martian this year? Think it will be one of the best space movies of all time.
Ridley Scott's THE MARTIAN Viral Trailer (Science Fiction - 2015)

Toliman

Hontor

Doctor Who 9 season in TV shows!!! I'm BIG fan :)

Forever - second season, maybe... pleasant show. And Z Nation - very funny and crazy thrash. My other favorite TV shows are already finished.

Movies - Avatars and HTTYD-3, of course... Maybe Star Wars, Independence Day 2, and Marvel's projects.

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project