Which movies do you looking forward to?

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 12, 2011, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Elysium, sci-fi movie by Neill Blomkamp, starring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster. Elysium is releasing in august this year.
Elysium: Panel Reaction - Comic-Con 2012

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gonna be so awesome to see Star Trek Into Darkness next month :)

Here is the theatrical trailer and the final trailer, before release in the cinema
Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Domestic Theatrical) [HD]

Niri Te

Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 23, 2013, 11:53:58 AM
Ratchet & Clank

"Didn't saw that coming".
Ratchet & Clank? One of my favourite childhood games. Now it will be a movie :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 23, 2013, 12:10:49 PM
Ratchet & Clank

Hopefully it will be like the Tools of Destruction style or before that and not like Full Frontal Assault

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 23, 2013, 12:13:18 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on April 23, 2013, 12:10:49 PM
Ratchet & Clank

Hopefully it will be like the Tools of Destruction style or before that and not like Full Frontal Assault

As I see, the movie will not release until about 2 years.

Niri Te

We are going to watch "Kingdom of Heaven" on our Home theater tonight. Like everything else on "The Silver Screen" We see it when it hits the DVDs / Blueray's, or when we are at our friend's house, if it happens to hit DishNetwork. For many very intelligent reasons, we DO NOT go to movie houses, and haven't for over a decade. We only have to pay once to see the movies that we watch, and then we can watch them as often as we like.

Tupìawo'o

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

3rd trailer for Monsters University, prequel to the Monsters Inc.
One of the favourite childhood movies. Monsters Inc. is one of my favourite childhood movies.
Monsters University Trailer 3

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

New trailer of Pacific Rim. This is going to be an awesome movie. It will release in august this year.
Pacific Rim - WonderCon and CinemaCon Trailer

Txantslusam Skxawng

Charlie Day got in a big movie I see, not Award worthy or anything, but still a movie just fun to watch.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Was thinking of going to see the new Die Hard film, but i think it might've gone off Swedish cinemas now. Well, in that case i can wait for it to come out on DVD/Blu-Ray so i can rent it or something.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Niri Te

Sharing "RED DAWN" which I have seen several times, with my wife Ateyo, who has never seen it. We were in Wal-Mart yesterday, and we saw it on Blu-Ray there, so we bought it, and will watch it when we get home this afternoon. We also bought a package of mini "Mounds Bars" (Dark Chocolate over Shredded Coconut) to enjoy for the next several movie nights.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oh damn, this is going to be an extremely awesome movie :D :D :D
Pacific Rim. July premiere in most of the countries in the world. Here in Norway, it will release 2nd of august. As for you americans, 12th of july release.

If you wanna know when it will release in your country, see the info on Imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663662/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf

Pacific Rim - Official Main Trailer [HD]

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Gravity (2013) movie

Starring
- Sandra Bullock
- George Clooney

Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) is on her first Space Shuttle mission and is accompanied by veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney), who is in command of the shuttle due to it being his last flight. During a spacewalk, space debris crash into the space shuttle, which leaves it almost destroyed, leaving them stranded in space and alone in spacesuits with limited breathable oxygen. They have no communication from Earth thus forcing them to cooperate by themselves.

Gravity Official Trailer - Drifting (2013) - Alfonso Cuarón Movie HD

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

As of now:

The next two Hobbit movies. And of course; The Avatar sequels  ;).
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Many more movies to look forward to. Everybody here remembered the movie Cloud Atlas? Well, now the producers of Cloud Atlas, and also known as behind the Matrix trilogy, is coming with a new sci-fi movie called Jupiter Ascending. Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis will have the lead roles of the film. Below you will see the trailer, check it out.
It has an official release date on 25th of July 2014. The first official trailer got released yesterday.

Jupiter Ascending -- Trailer -- Official Warner Bros.

Niri Te

Gravity, when the Blu-ray comes out in January. (A KILLER home theater system is a TERRIBLE thing to waste).