Main Menu

Zombieland

Started by Emtokay, June 05, 2010, 08:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

Just remember to Limbre up before Zombie hunting
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

If i remember right in Germany until relatively recently you could not have a game that had any Nazi symbols at all.
Only mostly AWOL.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: tawtewng on June 13, 2010, 10:32:47 PM
If i remember right in Germany until relatively recently you could not have a game that had any Nazi symbols at all.

I can see why, but if you're killing them, it can't be a bad thing.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Niwantaw

there's two versions of doom 2..
one only for Germany with the secret Wolfinstien missions removed
(there were two of them)
Only mostly AWOL.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: tawtewng on June 14, 2010, 10:11:28 AM
there's two versions of doom 2..
one only for Germany with the secret Wolfinstien missions removed
(there were two of them)

huh, wow. Those missions are actually kind of fun though.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

bommel

Quote from: tawtewng on June 13, 2010, 10:32:47 PM
I think it's still prohibited. There was a guy selling antifascist stickers (like the stickman known from chewing gums throwing the paper into the trashcan, he actually did a look-a-like with a nazi symbol with the title "keep your environment clear") who has been charged for distributing nazi symbols o0

And with nazi symbols german laws are very strict. Games containing them will be confiscated and you are not allowed to sell or even give it to anyone else. Well, I find it a bit exaggerated but okay, we have been the bad guys in the past and actually I don't care if the symbols are in or not.

But I don't like that they are always trying to make shooting games (they call it "Killerspiele" - killer games) responsible for every scumbag who starts a shotting spree at his school
This is a bit off-topic now (sorry for that) but it is easy for politicians to make games responsible for the failures of society. And everytime such a tragedy happens, I wait for the politcans to start screaming "Ban killer games!". And everytime I think that they are just trying to distract people from the real causes because those are related to our society and fixing those will result in a loss of votes at the next election. What should I say? That's the way the cookie crumbles... :(

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 13, 2010, 04:56:26 PM
Quote from: tawtewng on June 07, 2010, 02:50:04 PM
Wesker gets killed.

BY A GIRL!

I love how this topic has magically flown off the tracks.

What I want to see, is a complete list of rules from Zombieland.

rule #1 CARDIO!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

MaTe

yeah... that scene is definitely "kiting 101".
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Lolet

I'm in tears! I want to see Zombieland! But no, it's rated R.

Poop.  :(

Se'kar

Zombieland is seriously one of the most entertaining movies I have seen in a long long time.  I keep trying to convince Seabass to watch it, but he is not having any of it.

Dead Snow is a wonderful movie, those Norwegians sure know how to hit the zombie nazi nail on the head

bommel

Quote from: Se'kar on July 11, 2010, 05:26:55 AM
Dead Snow is a wonderful movie, those Norwegians sure know how to hit the zombie nazi nail on the head
Haha, totally agree :)
Watched it 5 times or so and it is still funny! I really like the opening music ^^

Atsawl

İts great movie. watched 2 times